IPO-slaughter house

Market is a big game of possibility for most of us...IPO...for some smart promoter: its just another way to garner the money from the systems (capital market; for investors- a simple SLAUGHTER HOUSE.

I am going to start for everyone those who are still believe that long term investment still give returns....certainly they do but please reduce that period of long term.

well I am not going to say or write blah blah. but lets understand how a smart promoter in India build this slaughter house brick by brick. lets erect a "structure of learning"

ipo listing. 23 deccember 2010

open at 500
high of that day 500.15

low 317 close at 328

volume of the shares 30700000 approximately (5000 plus minus)

total shares were issued to public. 19400000...

now connect the dots

issue price 400.(390 premium included)..how pe funds and vc get their shares. that shares never comeback to its issue price never...never.

Raghuveer

sorry! guys I wanted to put chart but could not post it, how do I do it?. I have windows8; giving me tough time.
When posting images from mt4 do:
File -> Save As Picture and then copy paste the png/bbCode link in your post.

When using Amibroker do:
Edit -> Image -> Export to file.
Upload this image file and share the link.

To upload any image file use the steps here (given by timepass): How to upload images/charts

ShareX is a nice tool to do this quickly and easily...see http://www.traderji.com/software/78...lets-you-take-screenshots-traderji-forum.html

mastermind007

Market is a big game of possibility for most of us...IPO...for some smart promoter: its just another way to garner the money from the systems (capital market; for investors- a simple SLAUGHTER HOUSE.

I am going to start for everyone those who are still believe that long term investment still give returns....certainly they do but please reduce that period of long term.

well I am not going to say or write blah blah. but lets understand how a smart promoter in India build this slaughter house brick by brick. lets erect a "structure of learning"
bikashkumar11

I've used to deal with IPOs when shares used to available at Face Value and all trades were by paper. Even in those days, I lost more than I gained.

Nowadays, even unestablished company wants 90+ premium over and above Face Value, so I do not even look at IPOs.

While I understand what you are implying with word "Slaughterhouse", it is bit excessive IMHO. Cattle does not go willingly to Slaughterhouse whereas People enter in their own free will.

If any public/private body can be labelled being equivalent to a slaughterhouse, it is Divorce Courts, where husbands are led unwillingly to financial ruin and wife is rewarded for dragging her husband there. But discussing that would be digressing from the main topic, so I'll end it here.

mastermind007

sorry! guys I wanted to put chart but could not post it, how do I do it?. I have windows8; giving me tough time.
:LOl: Giving you 300 choices instead of 3? (as Windows 8 AD boldly claims)

I moved back to XP Prof after whole grand week with Windows 8.

Just Dial IPO ! an exception I guess I saw the other report that says all the retailers are vanished and book their profits.. a perfect way to create a conducive enviornment to make you hold the bag...the time has come please do not complaint that we have not warned you. Better safe than sorry...
and later TV will make you feel better by accepting the call who hold the bag at 1200...and the price would be just 120...and still has great potential to go up...i am sure you can make money.. ride the trend.

I am trying to find such IPO who makes retail investors rich.Thank You JUST DIAL

THETRADER

Even reputed promoters have looted the IPO investors. Reliance Power from Anil Ambani - has yet to see its issue price, and is unlikely to go anywhere near in the next few years to come. It is a highly capital intensive project, and cannot be financed by debt and earn profits. Unless, the electricity tariff is doubled.
The people who worked out the pricing of the RPOWER issue, must have either been downright avaracious, and/or totally incompetent.
They are downright stupid not to see the company's image getting tarnished.
When Reliance Power itself is like this, others like Dhanush Infotech have looted and vanished!

bikashkumar11

I've used to deal with IPOs when shares used to available at Face Value and all trades were by paper. Even in those days, I lost more than I gained.

Nowadays, even unestablished company wants 90+ premium over and above Face Value, so I do not even look at IPOs.

While I understand what you are implying with word "Slaughterhouse", it is bit excessive IMHO. Cattle does not go willingly to Slaughterhouse whereas People enter in their own free will.

If any public/private body can be labelled being equivalent to a slaughterhouse, it is Divorce Courts, where husbands are led unwillingly to financial ruin and wife is rewarded for dragging her husband there. But discussing that would be digressing from the main topic, so I'll end it here.
I want to revive this thread more with latest example. I guess all the ipo especially just dial is determined to spoil this thread. its going up and up. I envy with the companies that are making everyone rich. Its hard to come by such great performing companies, please grab it. I guess it will certainly go like infy way.

what is to be understood in the primary market is how the smart promoter make the market so conducive to finance thier adventure. how they beautifully use the systems to garner the capital from the financial market. ..later they will all labeled as "WEALTH CREATIONS."