• IndiaBulls

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • InvestSmart

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • ICICI Direct

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Hi All,

Things were getting complex in other threads, and was getting tough to decide about the Good Demat + trading account opening firm.

Old boring but very imp question esp. when every day new broker comes in market with good bank backing and rest is known ..... confuse us.

Can we make it simpler for people like me (totally confused but not lost).

How do you feel SBI 3in1 is? I mean pros and con.
What is the reputation of InvestSmart.

Do you feel we have better options than them (for me cheap brokerage firm is no word in dictionary but I certainly care about the word 'Overpriced' brokerage firms).

At last I am newbee hoping for his first hands on in market .. I have been thru lot of theory though.

Cheers:)
n_khullar

I am looking for the Dmat + trading account.
Please some one give reviews on SBI 3in1 account, it seems to cost less.

But surely I am missing something.
Please anyone can give review + also points that should be taken care.

If not this, then can I know some good trading firm.

I initiated this thread and rep myself, because I need to apply for the same very soon.

Hi All,

Though no one replied to this thread ... but this could be good place to keep a track of SBI 3in1 account.
I joined 3 in one SBI account, good start got the dmat account in flat 15 days (they promised it would be done in 15 days).

In order to help others like me :) ... I would keep posting about my views about this account.

For now check http://sbi.mybroker.motilaloswal.com/stocks/jsp/sbiuser/demo.htm# where you can find demo on how to use there account.

Thanks

biyasc

Hi All,

Though no one replied to this thread ... but this could be good place to keep a track of SBI 3in1 account.
I joined 3 in one SBI account, good start got the dmat account in flat 15 days (they promised it would be done in 15 days).

In order to help others like me :) ... I would keep posting about my views about this account.

For now check http://sbi.mybroker.motilaloswal.com/stocks/jsp/sbiuser/demo.htm# where you can find demo on how to use there account.

Thanks
please post all of the details about sbi 3 in 1 a/c. what is a/c opening charges, brokerage charges, any minimum brokerage per trade or per contract note basis, is there phone trading facility & other details.

i've opened 3in1 account with sbi last month.:thumb: The service is satisfactory i got my kit within 10 days as claimed by their agent but sbi took about 5 days to gime the transaction rights :mad:

brokerage charges

interaday 7.5 paise
delivery 50 paise

they have web-based trading plateform which is'nt that gud

Hi all, I have 20 days trading experience on SBI 3in 1.
1.I have got dmat and online trading a/c in 75 days (they promised to give it 15 days).
2. Their web based software often do mistake but their customer does not care this.
3. They have different brokerage fee structure. please see the attachment.