investing during all-time highs

Dear Friends,

I have a lumpsum amount which I would like to invest, but since markets are extremely bullish, how to invest in such conditions? Pls share your experience or share some interesting articles which can help me on this front. Thanks

Karuna

DSM

KK, Just my view :

I would NOT invest lumpsum. Everytime the market moves up, there will be a pullback. Look at the Nifty Daily Charts to see the same, and invest when there are such pullbacks. Nifty has corrected about 550 points from its high. Similarly even individual stocks would have pulled back and if you are tracking the same, you may find good opportunities for making small investments at relatively low risk.

Good luck.

Nifty Chart / Daily

Dear Friends,

I have a lumpsum amount which I would like to invest, but since markets are extremely bullish, how to invest in such conditions? Pls share your experience or share some interesting articles which can help me on this front. Thanks

Karuna

amitrandive

Start a SIP in smallcap+midcap+largecap & will be successful.
Don't mean to be rude , but have you suddenly woken up after 9 years of registering ????

Post something meaningful and relevant to the date.You are posting on almost all threads without understanding what date is the last post ????

:mad: