Inverter/Battery for Trading Purpose

Dada,which Model of UPS are you using?
For Battery,Exide is the best.
I have a 700 Watts UPS made by a local company under brand " prime". The battery is 240 AH Exide.

I keep my laptop plugged to the power line and it is always 100 % charged...I don't know if it is right.But I make it a point to drain the laptop battery once in a week on weekends and then charge it.

Smart_trade

ocil

Kumar pls advise the model no of your laptop. Some company has big size laptop battery for 8 10 12 hours backup. I have dell laptop with 12 hours backup battery.

I have a 700 Watts UPS made by a local company under brand " prime". The battery is 240 AH Exide.

I keep my laptop plugged to the power line and it is always 100 % charged...I don't know if it is right.But I make it a point to drain the laptop battery once in a week on weekends and then charge it.

Smart_trade
Dada,I have 1 desktop+1 laptop.
I think home UPS are costlier that inverter.For the time being I'm using V-Guard Stabilizer to save my Laptop from voltage fluctuation.Laptop gives hardly 2hrs backup.

Last edited:
Pls tell me 700watts=how much VA?
VA = Watts /Power Factor ..so assuming power factor to be 0.8, 700 Watts = 875 VA

( Hope not fergotten my electrical engineering learnt in engineering college few decades ago.)

Smart_trade