Inverter/Battery for Trading Purpose

hello friends,
I belong to rural area of MH State where power off,low voltage,load shedding and voltage fluctuations are very common.
I trade on my Laptop.I want to buy an inverter+battery.As a trader you must be using it though you belong to metro city?

So,pls tell me which one is better combo(inverter+battery) for a trading purpose only.

thanks

-Kumar

If you are going to use the inverter only for laptop for trading, go for any 500-750 watts inverter with a 240 AH battery....it should cast Rs 5000 for inverter and Rs 12000 for Excide 240 AH battery. THis should give 6 hours of backup for a laptop.

Smart_trade

I googled and found out that Pure Sine Wave Inverter+Tubular Battery is a nice Combo.
Can we use it directly without adding the connection to MCB?Like Socket way?
Whatever I plug in a socket that will only run.

Thanks Dada.
How much extra electric consumption units does it take per month to charge the battery?
That will depend on how often you use the inverter and how many cycles of battery charge/ discharge you do in a month. I have a very rough idea that the electricity bill goes up by Rs 250-300 per month.But I use desktop and laptop both...though after some time I switch off the desktop and work only on laptop to conserve the battery power in case of power off.

Smart_trade

Last edited:
I googled and found out that Pure Sine Wave Inverter+Tubular Battery is a nice Combo.
Can we use it directly without adding the connection to MCB?Like Socket way?
Whatever I plug in a socket that will only run.
Yes,it can be used in a socket way without connecting it to MCB.If you are going to use a desktop, then go for a UPS as inverter will trigger off the desktop while switching over.With laptop,the inverter will work as laptop has its own battery.

Smart_trade

Yes,it can be used in a socket way without connecting it to MCB.If you are going to use a desktop, then go for a UPS as inverter will trigger off the desktop while switching over.With laptop,the inverter will work as laptop has its own battery.

Smart_trade
Dada,I have 1 desktop+1 laptop.
I think home UPS are costlier that inverter.For the time being I'm using V-Guard Stabilizer to save my Laptop from voltage fluctuation.Laptop gives hardly 2hrs backup.

Dada,I have 1 desktop+1 laptop.
I think home UPS are costlier that inverter.For the time being I'm using V-Guard Stabilizer to save my Laptop from voltage fluctuation.Laptop gives hardly 2hrs backup.
Yes UPS are more expensive than inverters but by Rs 1500-2000 max. But if you are going to use desktop, then you must have a UPS.

Smart_trade

Ok,One more query
Do you keep plugged Laptop all the time or let it drain its battery?(here pls consider you dont have UPS or any voltage issues).
Your Laptop battery is always full or you charge it when it drains near 25% remaining alert?