introduction

Hello Everyone,

I just started trading in equities this Feb after getting my first job & am trying to learn various tricks of the trade.

In my search for information & knowledge on markets, I frequently stumbled upon Traderji & the pearls of wisdom shared by some members have been invaluable.

Thank you to all the people on this forum & its an absolute pleasure to be a part of this wonderful community.

Happy Trading!!!

hi everyone,

this is wonderful opportunity to share our experience/knowledge of this share market. so that everyone from this community to take benefit from this.

Hello syed hasan peer,

Welcome to Traderji.com.

If you have have any questions please feel free to ask!
Hello Friends,

I am Suraj from Mumbai,

Actually am thinking about investment & need to buy properties as well so thought to join a discussion forum to seek an advice.

I hope you guys will help me out for my queries.

Re: introduction (I think I posted my intro at the wrong place )

Hi everyone,
I joined this comm recently ......................... I came across it while looking for info regarding technical indicators. And found it very much active n helpful. Regarding my experience in trading ............... I m a novice though I hv been reading abt the technicalities n jargon of trading ....... but still I hvn't made any move in the market. (thats all I hv to say for now)

wish u all fellow members prosperous trading sessions :)

Re: New to this forum

Hi friends,

I am into stocks for last 10 years and have almost double my captial anually since last 5 years. I am into software programming by profession. I have mainly concentrated into stock investments rather than trading but since last year I am also actively trading as nothing is better than circulating the cash flow :D

I came across this site when I was looking for some software that can teach me how to look into technical side of stocks and I must say that I see a lot of intellectuals here.

Hope I will be able to play some important role too.
Hi,

I m new 2 this site. I wnt 2 knw hw 2 trade in stock market and foreign currencies trading in India.
I knw little in forex trading but nothing in stock trading.
I think in India forex trading is banned but stock trading is not.
So pls can u guide me in this.

Vartika

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Introductions 2
lrahirwar Welcome 1
marcthomas Introductions 2
D Algo & Automated Trading 0
D Introductions 1