introduction

hi all
i am rafey and i m new to this website though i had joined it sometime back but have started following it for some time.
i ususally trade in nifty futures, in small amounts i would be thankful if all of u experienced trader can guide me how to approach trading in nifty and can suggest me something to read
i have one more query as i have been surfing different website that claim to to give u sureshot tips ,sites like capital via.com trade4target.com callandputoptions.com ,have anyone of u tried these website and there claims of giving 90% correct calls are these of some help

i would highly appreciate if u guys can help me and guide me
thanx
rafey

desifxtrader

hi all
i am rafey and i m new to this website though i had joined it sometime back but have started following it for some time.
i ususally trade in nifty futures, in small amounts i would be thankful if all of u experienced trader can guide me how to approach trading in nifty and can suggest me something to read
i have one more query as i have been surfing different website that claim to to give u sureshot tips ,sites like capital via.com trade4target.com callandputoptions.com ,have anyone of u tried these website and there claims of giving 90% correct calls are these of some help

i would highly appreciate if u guys can help me and guide me
thanx
rafey
Hi Rafey,

Please go thru this first:

Code:
http://www.traderji.com/introductions/40680-need-guidance.html#post432692

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Introductions 2
lrahirwar Welcome 1
marcthomas Introductions 2
D Algo & Automated Trading 0