Intraday trading strategies (formulae)

rmike

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

In case of gap openings, wait at least half an hour to see if the gap fills or not and then trade.

Tip - Gaps are early market hours phenomemon generally. Favourite trick of market makers, gap up a weak share to trap buyers and gun shorts stops. gap down a strong market to gun longs stops. If a market had a strong performance the previous day, the market makers will gap it up on low volumes so that you have to pay more to buy. They will be selling to buyers till the price is driven down by their selling and until stoplosses are gunned, and then they will buy back from the same buyers thereby profiting from the spread. Same philosophy in reverse for a market which had a weak performance the previous day. All in a days work of profiting from spreads.

Gaps in the middle of an uptrend could be continuation or exhaustion gaps, therefore the wait. Same for downtrend.

Regards, :)

Re: Intraday trading strategies(formulae)

hi that was really a magnificient explanation. could you be more elaborate on different trade situations and other strategies? i m sure that will help a lot;)

rmike

Dear SARANGSMHASKAR,

Since we are on the subject of gaps. If you find a weak gap down on any timeframe followed by an outside upbar with the volumes rising, you are looking at a nice little upmove. Shows that the traders have jumped in after market makers to seize the opportunity to buy low.

Regards,

rmike

Hello this is Ketan
i want to know that how to study the graph of nifty and the level of nifty

vineet
Welcome to the forum, but let's have less of these ' I came, I saw and I posted in the first thread I happened to come across'. Do take the effort to look around and post in the relevant threads to your pertinent queries or making your presence felt to the world at large. The disregard to relevance and the lack of effort to abide by the general forum rules and courtesies indicates disrespect and is a bit off putting, to say the least!

Dear Mods, am I right!?

Regards,

sir,
superb post n this threa should lead the front.
super tehniques described in simple manner
just keep this thread alive.