Intraday Trading Made Easy

D

darsh_goswami

Dear Friends ,.

Trading Levels For 22nd June 2007.

Be Cautious While U Trade. Though Markets Seems Positive.

Regards,..

Darsh

renu daga

hi.
darsh,missing ur extra comments on sheet ,,which were very true,,good analysis,,,,i kept track on both dabur,,tata tea,,,,,,pls continue
dont miss,,,,
renu

D

darsh_goswami

thand dear renu,...

The biggest problem with traders in todays age is, they want a readymade thing which they can use directly.

I'm not into such business. Well, will post here again soon when tips will miss fire n money will go. Its a personal request to those who pays for the tips n follows them, dont forget to keep stoploss.

Till the time people r minting money from the trading calls, they dont need me dear. I never been an unwanted guest.

Thanx,..

Regards,..
Darsh

renu daga

helo darsh..
its not teh free call i am waiting for...i am more interested the way the analysis is done,,,
and if people are getting free calls...so what ,,,no one is forcing anyone to post free calls ,,,with accuracy..its ones own interest,,,,nver mind ,,if u are busy and lack lesiure time,,,,then dont do ,,because it is nota part of ur bussiness.,,,,,,,

still....yadi kuch acha karne se acha hota hai...to mbura kya hai...

renu

Dear darsh,

For the first time, I just went through messages posted here, i am very much interested in your analysis, please dont stop......,

Please forward your daily analysis to my email id: [email protected]

With regards,

prakash