Intraday trading HDFC??

Hi all,

I am a beginner in this and I have opened a trading account with HDFC Securities which is linked to the savings account at HDFC. I learned that, if I can Buy Equities today I get the actual shares deposited in my Demat after 2-3 days. However, I was interested in trading i.e. Buying/Selling on the same day. Can anyone suggest me how this can be done in HDFCsec, if at all it can be done.

Appreciate your response.
Thanks.

biyasc

Hi all,

I am a beginner in this and I have opened a trading account with HDFC Securities which is linked to the savings account at HDFC. I learned that, if I can Buy Equities today I get the actual shares deposited in my Demat after 2-3 days. However, I was interested in trading i.e. Buying/Selling on the same day. Can anyone suggest me how this can be done in HDFCsec, if at all it can be done.

Appreciate your response.
Thanks.
can you tell me about 1. hdfc's brokerage charges. do they have any minimum charge per trade or per contract note basis. 2. also tell me the execution speed of them. 3. do they have t-pin enabled phone trading facilty. 4. do they have auto square up facility.

thanks.

Last edited:

ranj_2k

I think they must have margin trading where you can buy and sell same day and BTST (Buy today sell tomorrow facility) on their portal.

I think they must have margin trading where you can buy and sell same day and BTST (Buy today sell tomorrow facility) on their portal.
Their brokerage charges may be on the higher side.........

Enquire and trade .