Intraday Scalping Strategy

Mr. Rangarajan,
Impressed with the simple strategy described by you. The added advantage is that you
have been practicing it during all these many years.

Only One thing is missing. That is your brokerage and number of trades each day. I hope you can give us an answer on that too.

Happy Trading

Hello RR,
Congratulations for working on a strategy and following it too. I also follow similar but not successful as yours.
Can you please elaborate with respect to high/low at 10hr,
- What is the stop loss ?
- After hitting the stop loss, do you trade again? for example First you short sold at 98 and SL hit at 101. Now stock is at 103, are you long now?

Hope you are trading with discount broker hence no worry of brokerages.

Regards

rangarajan

Dear retireby40, Vijay11,

There is NO fixed rule for me reg S/L.

As i am very confident with Tatamotors, either i keep Previous Pivot High, or 3rd Bar High or 50%/ 62% retracement whichever is Low.
I pyramid my trades also. ie keep adding the qty till s/l triggered.
One may call it crude, but works in practical.

My brokerage 0.02% on both sides for Intra.

I trade both sides if opportunity comes , but my S/L are Not RS/L.

I also rely on Adx for strength, but only for Tgt.
When u have Adx, u should have Stochastic /MACD according to me.( to decide trend or sideways)

I want to add here, pl go thro Karthik_sri, VATP, 15 min TF strategy.
It is really Good from my personal experience for scalping & better than mine.

Happy trading.

Dear retireby40, Vijay11,

There is NO fixed rule for me reg S/L.

As i am very confident with Tatamotors, either i keep Previous Pivot High, or 3rd Bar High or 50%/ 62% retracement whichever is Low.
I pyramid my trades also. ie keep adding the qty till s/l triggered.
One may call it crude, but works in practical.

My brokerage 0.02% on both sides for Intra.

I trade both sides if opportunity comes , but my S/L are Not RS/L.

I also rely on Adx for strength, but only for Tgt.
When u have Adx, u should have Stochastic /MACD according to me.( to decide trend or sideways)

I want to add here, pl go thro Karthik_sri, VATP, 15 min TF strategy.
It is really Good from my personal experience for scalping & better than mine.

Happy trading.

Thanks for the good suggestion. I will certainly look into those strategies.
BTW, what are your favourite Nifty 50 stocks now a days?
Further, are you following Mr. Rameshraja's Fibonacci Table ? If so, do elaborate
a little more on that for better understanding.

Regards
Vijay11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangarajan View Post
I have been following the following strategy for the past Two years with 95% success.
Strategy:
Note the First one Hour(9.15-10.0) High & Low.
Whenever the stock breaks/breach the First Hr High/Low,enter the trade with the target min 127% of the range.This is a Fibonacci ratio aswell.
If by any chance,the Tgt is not achieved,it could be rest assured 90% of the times that next day or max within three days,it would be achieved.
I have tried it ONLY in CASH.

It is a Layman's strategy with NO Rocket science & tension.

If anyone has already brought this in this Forum,i may be excused as i am not aware of it.

When you say it breaks/breach First Hr High/Low, do you mean if the price revolves in between High/Low of the First Hr, then there is 'No Trade' in that particular scrip for the duration, i.e. to be traded only when price Breaks/Breach the First Hr High/Low. Or search another scrip which meets the criteria.

Is my understanding correct, Sir?

Regards
Vijay11

rangarajan

Quote:

When you say it breaks/breach First Hr High/Low, do you mean if the price revolves in between High/Low of the First Hr, then there is 'No Trade' in that particular scrip for the duration, i.e. to be traded only when price Breaks/Breach the First Hr High/Low. Or search another scrip which meets the criteria.

Is my understanding correct, Sir?

Regards
Vijay11
Correct.

Did u c Tatamotors today/:clapping:

Rangarajan SIR Today I closed my short Position in Ceat but will again want to renenter in Trade..can u please guide n suggest me when should i again opt for short Trade in CEAT...At what level..closed with huge loss sir
\