Intraday Scalping Strategy

imfine

Hi RR,

I have been working on this strategy for last few months and yes it works.

there are two things i have observed on following this strategy:

1. You need to wait till first hour to let the mkt settle and leave High and low.
2. Even if it didnt reach tgt then also the reverse trading covers your loss and leave you with profit.

I will suggest others who are looking for intraday trading to practice on this strategy and make their comfort level.

thanks to you to putting it in black and white for us.

IMF:thumb:

suri112000

Hi RR,

I have been working on this strategy for last few months and yes it works.

there are two things i have observed on following this strategy:

1. You need to wait till first hour to let the mkt settle and leave High and low.
2. Even if it didnt reach tgt then also the reverse trading covers your loss and leave you with profit.

I will suggest others who are looking for intraday trading to practice on this strategy and make their comfort level.

thanks to you to putting it in black and white for us.

IMF:thumb:
The problem with this strategy is the stop loss. The thread starter has given many variants of stop loss. Hopefully with some practice we many overcome this problem.

I select 15 stocks only which i trade regularly.
My platform Nest Plus,provided by my broker.

It has a Colour indication provision,whenever a stock breaks Day,s High or Breaches Low.So also for 52week H/l.

Besides.whenever a stock trades near the H/L,i keep it in radar or put a S/L buy or Sell with Tgt also.

My s/l would be previous P/H or previous Hr H/L or 62%Fibonacci depending on chart or my comfort zone.No hard & fast rule.

Of late,i also keep an eye on stochastic as per Smart's strategy to judge stock behaviour.I am an ardent admirer of Smart:) for his knowledge & methods.

From my experience,i have found invariably the result would be achieved within max 15-30 mts in most of the cases.
If it drags,listen to yr instinct.But avoid Greed & Fear since v r only Scalping.

Finally,as Smart had mentioned elsewhere,Trading is NOT Science & is an ART.
It is propablity.

Never,Reenter a stock once the trade is over or tgt achieved before u could enter.Mkt is big & search for another.

Experience gives u comfort & ease.

Finally,be assured,the success ratio is high here as per my experience.
Keep an eye on the stock which had not reached the Tgt in the next 2-3 days.

Good luck.
Pl post yr experience if u try this strategy.

Hw u get that colour indication, plz elabirate, any specific coding

rangarajan

@ Rangarajan ,

Are you still following the strategy , if yes what is the current success ratio for you now following this strategy?

Thanks,

Happy Trading.
Even today i follow it but i have added ADX for strength.

Everyday, confidently trade Tatamotors, success ratio 90%.

Another one is a combination of Stochastic, MACD, Adx cobination in 30min TF. Trade when all are in harmony, sure shot.

Even some one else had also mentioned about Tatamotors in this Forum, i dont recall the thread.

Last edited:

cloudTrader

Even today i follow it but i have added ADX for strength.

Everyday, confidently trade Tatamotors, success ratio 90%.

Another one is a combination of Stochastic, MACD, Adx cobination in 30min TF. Trade when all are in harmony, sure shot.

Even some one else had also mentioned about Tatamotors in this Forum, i dont recall the thread.
90% is indeed a good ratio to achieve. Good to know that you are consistently following a strategy.

Happy Trading !!