Intraday Profit / Loss MGM

My MGM Method

• Getting/Lossing 50% on my trading capital . I am DONE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wabuf

Hi,

Can you please share your strategy if you don't min?

May be it'll help some beginners like me
yea man sure .
This is my strategy -

1. Trade as small as possible until you learn . People make 2-3 consecutive winning trades and assume to be the next paul rotter . Just dont do it.

2. Accept losses and move on. Its history now .

3. Be realistic . trading 100 shares ? aim 100 only initially. Later you will know when to hold on your positon . (I learn this from traderji forum .. you have to dig it up :thumb:)

4. strategy [a]: Initially was trading on support and resistance only . Now that you have to find out whats support and resistance . search investopedia.
search martin pring.

5. startegy .: now using 10/20 ema & and not using for crossovers for trading. I dont trade crossovers. I just see its movement . I dont know how to explain moving averages on internet man . sorry . I Just see it happening on chart .
>> its simple , two moving average entangled = dont trade = its in whipsaw
>> moving average far apart = tradeable

6. search rayner teo on youtube . I already did some analysis on my own but watching his videos confirmed some of my points . I mean two people concluding the same outcome .

7. i am still a small trader . very small.

8. I still explore indicators though just to see what it does and how to trade it . just to get some idea which may improve my startegy .

9. I havent backtested my strategy even once .

PS : all indicators lag.... every indicator is derivative of price /// price action and support resistance is literally 0 lag indicators if you want say .

Happy trading

wabuf

Hi traderji members !!

How are you all ... hope everything is fine ..

This is a very crucial post # 1..

1. started my trading journey in 2014 .. its FEB-2017 now ..

2. So during this journey I lost around 40000.. trading very small quantities (initially 1000 then to 50 and 25 and trading thousands of times .. just to learn markets) .. and TODAY is the day i have recovered
my all losses . i made today 58 rs .. so it went from -40000 to +40058 . i.e 58 RS pure profit .

3. initially collected so many afls . after testing (and not able to trade :D) all these ..i moved to support resistance . Then dual moving average .. now i have just 50EMA and macd on my chart and nothing else ..

4. 1 thing I also learned that instead of having a watch list of 200 stocks i just have 2 stocks in my WL. its tatasteel and vedl only. I now trade these two stocks . Its more easy to concentrate now .

5. also moved from concentrating and getting hyper on profits to a calm sl managment only . i dont worry any more on profits .. if it has to come it will come .. just save and manage what I have .

6. i will now learn option from traderji asap.

7. this is a crucial post 2 me because from TODAY i promise my self to not make any trading mistake again or make it to the least .

8. will update next when something crucial happens again :D

good luck

aja

Hi traderji members !!

How are you all ... hope everything is fine ..

This is a very crucial post # 1..

1. started my trading journey in 2014 .. its FEB-2017 now ..

2. So during this journey I lost around 40000.. trading very small quantities (initially 1000 then to 50 and 25 and trading thousands of times .. just to learn markets) .. and TODAY is the day i have recovered
my all losses . i made today 58 rs .. so it went from -40000 to +40058 . i.e 58 RS pure profit .

3. initially collected so many afls . after testing (and not able to trade :D) all these ..i moved to support resistance . Then dual moving average .. now i have just 50EMA and macd on my chart and nothing else ..

4. 1 thing I also learned that instead of having a watch list of 200 stocks i just have 2 stocks in my WL. its tatasteel and vedl only. I now trade these two stocks . Its more easy to concentrate now .

5. also moved from concentrating and getting hyper on profits to a calm sl managment only . i dont worry any more on profits .. if it has to come it will come .. just save and manage what I have .

6. i will now learn option from traderji asap.

7. this is a crucial post 2 me because from TODAY i promise my self to not make any trading mistake again or make it to the least .

8. will update next when something crucial happens again :D

good luck
I went through all 7 pages of this thread wabuf bhai.Very Nice.
You have became a mature trader now.Happy to see you have recovered your all loss and moving forward.

Whats the difference between 50SMA and 50EMA(which you said you are using)?
Both looks same to me.

The value for both will be different as there is difference between sma & ema