Intraday NF

kthakker0

12/12/2016 Monday

Hi,

Early Mover Advantages are always Good as they come with many Surprises.

By the way I am betting for some intraday rally and have bought some 8200 NF Calls

Lets C what happens

Bye

Note: 18594 BN Resistance

Last edited:

kthakker0

12/12/2016 Monday

Hi,

Early Mover Advantages are always Good as they come with many Surprises.

By the way I am betting for some intraday rally and have bought some 8200 NF Calls

Lets C what happens

Bye

The market should show a Rally but after all market is the Boss and the 1st Rule is Follow the Boss

The Rally seems to be living very short life so instead of booking loss I have decided to forgo some profit and settled for small profit.

Bye

kthakker0

13/12/2016 Tuesday

Hi,

Today's session will see NF rallying and falling through out the trading session.

But having said that 8205 is resistance for today and if NF breaches 8164 then my target will be 8135

Lets C what happens

Bye

kthakker0

12/12/2016 Monday

Hi,

Lets C what happens

Bye

13/12/2016 Tuesday

Hi,

But having said that 8205 is resistance for today and if NF breaches 8164 then my target will be 8135

Lets C what happens

Bye
13/12/2016 Tuesday

Hi,

Rally that was suppose to happen yesterday happened today and I had to take a small hit on my NF Puts.

But nevertheless 8205 resistance became the support on which NF has gained the sharp rally.

Although I didn't earned much today but I manage to recover all my losses.

A Trader will always save his capital to trade tomorrow rather than loosing today.

Bye

kthakker0

14/12/2016 Wednesday

Hi,

An Intraday NF rally will resist trading above 8243 till 2.00 pm could be a trap.

I see a sharp fall in market all over due to Fed announcement.

I personally think that the world is fed up of this Fed announcement as the market does not perform normally in wake of important announcement weather in India or any where else.

Bye

kthakker0

14/12/2016 Wednesday

Hi,

An Intraday NF rally will resist trading above 8243 till 2.00 pm could be a trap.

I personally think that the world is fed up of this Fed announcement as the market does not perform normally in wake of important announcement weather in India or any where else.

Bye
14/12/2016 Wednesday

Hi,

Rally was short lived and the fall that was suppose to happen by 2.00 pm happened early.

This is the beauty of Stock Market, it is predictable but has a mind of its own which functions like a Monkey.

Bye

kthakker0

14/12/2016 Wednesday

Hi,

Bye
14/12/2016 Wednesday

Hi,

In-spite of all the volatility NF rallied till 2.00 pm where I traded in NF puts and have already profited.

Bye