Intraday Contract automatically converted to Delivery?

Hi,

On Oct 1,i bought HDIL Intraday (125 @ 327.30) putting a Stop Loss @324.30 thinking that my Max Loss is Rs.500.

On 3'o clock,system automatically tried to cancel the Stop Loss Order and execute the price @ 3'o clock.This is the actual scenario.

But what happened in my contract is System tried to cancel the Stop Loss @ 3 and from there it stuck.It seems that the Order not cancelled (dont get executed) and the System tries to cancel the order around 7 times getting the same message "Order Rejected.Cancellation already in Progress".

Since the same error message occurs till 7 PM,the broker converts the Intraday to PTST (Buy today Sell Tommorow).

My Question is:
Why this is happening?Since you can trade 5 times the delivery for Intraday,how they'll charge for Delivery Brokerage instead of Intraday.

As far as i know,the fault is not on my side.While System tries to cancel that Stop Loss order and get executed,it cant.

Since i bought less quantity,i am able to settle the money.But now i have the big surprise question?What's the gurantee the System will execute the Intraday Order Successfully @ 3 PM at any price.

Is this the problem with the broker terminal or NSE ?

Please clarify.

I really disappointed with this crap,if Intraday doesn;t get executed succesfully it'll be converted to PTST and delivery brokerage will be charged :annoyed:

Reg
Vasanth