Intraday chart from www.nseindia.com

I am appearing capital market (dealer) module
i am searching for capital market MOCK TEST PEPER but i am not able to find that mock test papers. can you help me out that mock test papetrs

thanks & regard
ramchandra deu bhojane

skarpio

Screen shots capture can be automated with Auto It (among a number of other things).

HTH
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Detailed guidance please.
Thanks.

madhava36
1. Use the quote button to quote
2. Auto-it captures your mouse click and saves them and runs them later on as desired. So, you can open your browser, go to the nse website, do PrtSc and paste it in notepad and save the file on your desktop. Auto-it can capture all this and lets you run through this workflow as and when you want it. Try it out.

1. Use the quote button to quote
2. Auto-it captures your mouse click and saves them and runs them later on as desired. So, you can open your browser, go to the nse website, do PrtSc and paste it in notepad and save the file on your desktop. Auto-it can capture all this and lets you run through this workflow as and when you want it. Try it out.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks a lot,

madhava36

Hi I'm new just 3-4 mts.
Can anyone tell me how to calculate and judge when to enter a script and when to leave in Day trading.
Often when i see a script booming bythe graph charts, i get eciyed and jump in, soon to find immdtly it keeps going dow, and i loose a lot of money.
ls advice.

P.S.

This is what snap shot is.

hi ,

u are able to get inraday charts.....M using application magikdata2.o and maikdatelite and both are amazing ..|Just tryinh ....its been sometime now using magikdata2,0 amd it really takes somrthimg people should look around for

magikdata2.0 has been able to solve most of the data feeder issue.But Paul there waa not a birief about this project.

tnnz and watch out for my new series on sonunigam

tnx & rgds,
magikfan:clapping:

Hello,

Are these softwares for me? For Intraday prediction of when to enter & when to exit in Intraday.
Pls adv.
If so where do i get this software?
Can One depend upon a software for Intraday correct predictions?

P.S.

magikdata2.o
maikdatelite