Intraday cash trading---icicidirect

Hello to all
I usually traded intraday in Margin Plus feature of ICICIDirect
I traded only in big scrips
i was under impression that scrips not covered under margin are only meant for delivery and can not be traded intraday
So far so good....
But now i have come to know about cash intraday
ie trading in scrips not under margin like
PATEL INTEGRATED LOGISTICS LTD,
BSEL INFRASTRUCTURE REALTY LTD,
SCOOTERS INDIA (ONLY BSE SCRIIP),

Can some senior user tell how to execute cash intraday in a scrip like Scooters india in which 100% margin is reqd

ICICI customer care is more confused than i am:)

thanx
:thumb:

GREENCANDLE

Hello to all
I usually traded intraday in Margin Plus feature of ICICIDirect
I traded only in big scrips
i was under impression that scrips not covered under margin are only meant for delivery and can not be traded intraday
So far so good....
But now i have come to know about cash intraday
ie trading in scrips not under margin like
PATEL INTEGRATED LOGISTICS LTD,
BSEL INFRASTRUCTURE REALTY LTD,
SCOOTERS INDIA (ONLY BSE SCRIIP),

Can some senior user tell how to execute cash intraday in a scrip like Scooters india in which 100% margin is reqd

ICICI customer care is more confused than i am:)

thanx
:thumb:
Probaby it is possible only by BTST,U can square off position any time
b4 next day without taking the share in holding.limitations are -possible only 2tk long position in NSE.I have seen ur another post .examng b4 comment.Do u have some utility 2 keep the page alive for entire day wut lgngoff.this is a great trouble with icici

If you have problem signing in everytime your session expire.. you can use ReloadEvery 3.6.2. Its a firefox addon.
steps:
1) login on icicidirect.com
2) reload every 5 sec (using reloadEvery)
3) open another tap.. and use it as you want.
(since icicidirect page on 1st tab is getting refreshed every 5 sec.. there are minor changes of ur session getting expired).

works for me :)

ps: again you can use the reloadevery to view latest best 5 bids/offer without manual reload.

regards,
Intro.

GREENCANDLE

If you have problem signing in everytime your session expire.. you can use ReloadEvery 3.6.2. Its a firefox addon.
steps:
1) login on icicidirect.com
2) reload every 5 sec (using reloadEvery)
3) open another tap.. and use it as you want.
(since icicidirect page on 1st tab is getting refreshed every 5 sec.. there are minor changes of ur session getting expired).

works for me :)

ps: again you can use the reloadevery to view latest best 5 bids/offer without manual reload.

regards,
Intro.
Hi GURUBHAI , I m very sorry for delay in replaying .actually I cant visit the thred 4 personal rsn.Thanks 4 ur suggession,I shaal try accordingly.thanks again for taking pain in replying my quarry.

bunny

For a day trader, there is no big misfortune to use a browser based trading terminal. Dude, you need a exe or desktop based trading terminal applications like Trade Racer. Also, with the brokerage that you pay with ICICI direct, I wonder if you will make any money after paying brokerage, service tax, STT, cess, etc.

If you are a day trader, you need:
  1. EXE based trader terminal for fast streaming live quotes which do not require refreshing manually.
  2. Lower brokerage like 2 paise. If you have a very account, the lowest I have heard is Rs. 800 per crore of turnover(I think Indiabulls)
  3. A very liquid stock if you will be trading in large orders. It shouldn't happen that your order pushes the price by 2 points.