Interpreting future and option statistics.

sh50

They say in knowledge management that what you do with knowledge is more important than knowedge per se or rather interpretation is more important. One hears a lot about future and options figures. I have come across a site which I would like to share

This site shows how trends can be guaged from FII statistics, trading volumes and open interest. Its propreitor is Vijay Bambwani who speaks on CNBC and writes the daily technical analysis report for 5 paisa

After activating the link below, click on "Derivative denizens" and thereafter on "Click here to view the DD edition"

http://www.bsplindia.com/

The Technical analysis tutorials under special reports though not very elaborate are worth a look.

Hope knowledgeable people make handsome value addition in sites or comments since there are very few books with indian writers. It is strange that there is no graph for fII purchases and sales since their role is so important.

Last edited:
sh50 said:
They say in knowledge management that what you do with knowledge is more important than knowedge per se or rather interpretation is more important. One hears a lot about future and options figures......
Never mind the F&O but you sure are versatile. Equity, Verse, General Chit-Chat & now F&O. No F&O for me tho'. ;) Keep up the good work. I'm watching & so is HE above. I'm pretty sure a whole lot of folks in this forum are benefiting from your posts. :)