Internet requirement for intraday trading

niftytaurus

Are you using your internet connection for phone (voice calls) also
If so then keep it separate.
Better to go for JIOFi or Airtel HotSpot, cheap and best.
About 1000 one time cost and then 150 per month only for 1.4 GB data

BTW, I wont suggest you to take an internet line from your neighbour, as it may have security and other issues, unless you understand what you are doing.

BTW, which city you are based in
Hi
Thanks for your advice..Its so nice of you!
I have both airtel hot spot & Jio wifi spot..airtel in my area is pathetic.As I have already told Jio Hot spot I am using,I have already bought all comanies hot spot.But now I want to use only wired network,
I am not taking internet from my neighbour..I am going to take it from a internet company which is near to my building.
So they are ready to give me a exclusive line from their main server.
thanks

niftytaurus

Hi
Thanks all the friends who give their valuable suggestion .Its so nice of you that you have all helped & gave your valuable advice & shared your experienced .
I am living in PUNE right now.In my area, even sometimes vodafone & airtel mobile network dont get good so wifi , wireless is no no for me.Besides, I have already 4 wifipod from different company. I have spent some 1500- 2000 rs each for buying those ..1 one is RELiance net connect , 2 nd airtel wifi pod, Reliance GEO wifipod, & TATA WIFIPOD.. & I have taken their expensive plans ..but no use..so right now, I have disconnected all the 3 .
I just keep Relaince JIO for back up.

So , I had decided to use only wired Broadband & took BSNL..but MOST of the times , its down..& I am paying some 1500 rs per month for that.

But as I put my problem 2 days back here..you friends gave me so many advices & I listened to it patiently..& I reached on a conclusion.
So you all are happy to know that I have found a internet company which is a startup company running in the building next to me..those guys are local internet people..some of people in my locality reviwed their services good.
So, I have chatted owner of that company & told my problem.I told I am ready to pay as much as I can , but I wanted a internet without disconnecting & without fluctuations.I was not technical Savvy.So, I just use my common sense & his advice.He is ready to give me an exclusive line directly from his internet's main socket from which they gave connection to one of his client which is A big bank.
So, yesterday, his company men came & put a new internet connection in my home.What different I have done this time.

1) No WIFI..directly WLAN into my computer
2) dedicated line only to trading computer..will only use for GFDL & NEST TRADER..though it has unlimited download & speed of 2mbps.But I decided this lines exclusively for trading purpose..no other work from this computer.
3) its direct line coming from his main server socket..so no internet distribution from my line.no connecter in between.. so no risk of disconnecting now & then
4) main socket is directly in his office , so he will take care when it has any problem..
5) it has 24 =7 customer service.actually, it is a small company, so no as such customer care executive..I can just call him directly.& office is just next to my building at walking distance.
6) I have checked this line on speed test..it gives 2mbp speed with hardly 3-5 ping on same computer which I am using for internet.

So, this internet real tell will be happen tommorrow when market opens..I will use it for one month & then I can give my Review..Now lets see, how it goes..How much this company fulfill its promise.
If it goes well, my internet problem will be solved.If it is not , I may have to look my computer configuration & all other things related to hardware of my computer
Thanks a lot again all of you

VJAY

Hi
internet is working fine from last 2 days..no fluctuation & smooth data feed.
I have been facing another issue also from last so many monthes..My amibroker crashed & shut down suddenly & showing that error

plese tell what to do now .
thanks
Backup Data using export data AFL and uninstall AMI ...restart system and Reinstall ami ..import you data (backup)to ami....This is what I do when my ami goes crack and see this error....may be other solution there ...so please wait for others views too :)

niftytaurus

Backup Data using export data AFL and uninstall AMI ...restart system and Reinstall ami ..import you data (backup)to ami....This is what I do when my ami goes crack and see this error....may be other solution there ...so please wait for others views too :)
Thanks Vijay Bro
That is the same thing which I think to do.Do the same problem to you any time & did it show same message? & did it unexpected shut down?
Yes! I am also waiting for some more suggestion
thanks

Satya.

@niftytaurus ji

I'll jst tek bckup-data,afl etc
bt wont Reinstall ami bcuz may b ami got hanged so it crashed
happened 2 me 2-3 times

so dnt Reinstall ami untill it crash 2-3 times more in future

Satya.

if u cant wait till nxt crash den simply create a new database n load ur scrips wid fresh backfill
may b ur database size is vry heavy

Riskyman

Hi
internet is working fine from last 2 days..no fluctuation & smooth data feed.
I have been facing another issue also from last so many monthes..My amibroker crashed & shut down suddenly & showing that error

plese tell what to do now .
thanks
http://www.traderji.com/community/threads/general-trading-chat.96368/page-7004#post-1297072

I notice that your Operating system does not have a service pack for Windows 7. Please download windows service pack 1 for windows 7.
A service pack is nothing more than a series of updates combined in to a pack.
Below is a link to the Microsoft help page. https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/15090/windows-7-install-service-pack-1-sp1

Please read it carefully and install the pack after establishing if your OS is a 32 bit or a 64 bit system.
Once the service pack is installed, please remove and re-install amibroker to ensure there are no corrupt Dll files.

Alternatively, you could choose to update your system by gping to Control panel -> System -> Windows Update -> Check for Updates.
Allow the update to take place which could take 30-120 minutes. restart and re-install amibroker.
Apart from that have an updated Anti-virus( although Amibroker crash may not be due to virus), clear your temp files regularly, run CC Cleaner to clean up your registry. Some of these things will just help your system be healthy in the long run.

Imo, these crashes happen when windows perform some illegal memory access / illegal operations. Having a sound and up to date Operating system helps.

Good luck