internet connection-reliance forced to upgrade to 4g

sorry bro, but i didn't get your point what cheating in it. it's giving connection free of cost and even preview of jio 4g also for 3 months. so, how we cheated....
When you pay for the calls/data usage, there are taxes charged on it, and the government earns revenue. I don't know what are the parameters of the "test/preview" but there would be a massive amount of data being used without paying, so no taxes, hence revenue loss to the government.

Verde

When you pay for the calls/data usage, there are taxes charged on it, and the government earns revenue. I don't know what are the parameters of the "test/preview" but there would be a massive amount of data being used without paying, so no taxes, hence revenue loss to the government.
jio is the main topic for the agm:D
two complaints against jio are pending with coai and trai, ambani personally went to trai

Aman1

Jio 1GB is Rs 99 still it is 1/3 of Rs 300 what others are charging.

Reliance communication charging Rs 1150 for 5GB plan...it is expensive considering the competition which is hotting up in this space.With horrible customer service,people are reducing their plans for Reliance 4 G ......many in the recent up gradation are feeling cheated and that Reliance 4G will have to pay heavily in the long run.

ST
JIO 1GB @ 50 !!!. What is the cost of datacard?