internet connection-reliance forced to upgrade to 4g

Earlier there was rumors that jio will provide 9 gb 4g data for Rs.99...... I think the source of this rumor is Reliance itself to sell maximum connections :D .... most likely the data plan may start with 1gb for Rs.99
Jio 1GB is Rs 99 still it is 1/3 of Rs 300 what others are charging.

Reliance communication charging Rs 1150 for 5GB plan...it is expensive considering the competition which is hotting up in this space.With horrible customer service,people are reducing their plans for Reliance 4 G ......many in the recent up gradation are feeling cheated and that Reliance 4G will have to pay heavily in the long run.

ST

kaly422000

jio has a wifi router costing 2899/ have preview offer of unlimited 4g for 3 months is on sale but only wifi enabled devices can access. dont know if we use wifi dongle in pc ,can access the signal. have 2 pcs. any way offtopic.if any mistake posting here pls forgive

vijkris

Learner and Follower
jio has a wifi router costing 2899/ have preview offer of unlimited 4g for 3 months is on sale but only wifi enabled devices can access. dont know if we use wifi dongle in pc ,can access the signal. have 2 pcs. any way offtopic.if any mistake posting here pls forgive
Usually laptops have inbuilt wifi adapters. For eachPC u have to buy one usb wifi adapters or u can use lan cable to share internet from one pc to another. For me sharing net connection thru lan didn work nicely. Nest usually does not open though browsers work fine.

Jio 1GB is Rs 99 still it is 1/3 of Rs 300 what others are charging.

Reliance communication charging Rs 1150 for 5GB plan...it is expensive considering the competition which is hotting up in this space.With horrible customer service,people are reducing their plans for Reliance 4 G ......many in the recent up gradation are feeling cheated and that Reliance 4G will have to pay heavily in the long run.

ST
Even the government is feeling cheated of revenue, the connections being given out in the name of "test run".

pakatil

Yes Kaly. You can access JioFi with PC with Wifi dongle.

Up to 10 devices can access JioFi Wipod.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Don't you have wired/optical Airtel broadband connection in your areas, I have a 120GB 8Mbps connection @ 2600pm for last 7years, never faced a problem. It serves for everyone's needs at home.

vssoma

Even the government is feeling cheated of revenue, the connections being given out in the name of "test run".
sorry bro, but i didn't get your point what cheating in it. it's giving connection free of cost and even preview of jio 4g also for 3 months. so, how we cheated....

kaly422000

Usually laptops have inbuilt wifi adapters. For eachPC u have to buy one usb wifi adapters or u can use lan cable to share internet from one pc to another. For me sharing net connection thru lan didn work nicely. Nest usually does not open though browsers work fine.
this jiofi device actually dont have lan ports or either usb ports. only wifi enabled device can access it. by using wifi adupter in pcs will pcs will work perfectly?

vijkris

Learner and Follower
this jiofi device actually dont have lan ports or either usb ports. only wifi enabled device can access it. by using wifi adupter in pcs will pcs will work perfectly?
1. Wifi adapter gets attached to ur pc's usb port. So once it is attached then your pc becomes "wifi enabled device".
2. since lan cable is cheaper than wifi adapter so suggested creating pc to pc "adhoc" lan connection so that one pc can share the net to another.
3. Using usb wifi adaptor pc works nicely. no issues. i m using it since 2008 when my college hostel introduced wifi. used extreme amount of free net in my college days using the adapter.:D
It is still working nicely.