Interesting article

meetceo said:
Hi arun,

the recommendations on tradingpicks.com are not free...they are asking for a monthly charges of rs. 4800 for the newsletter...

Regards,
Manish.
Dont waste your money on newsletters costing so much monthly. However, you can subscribe to equitymaster.com, they charge 5,000 per year and give decent stock recommendations.
even if you follow their advice and make some money, your subscription money will be back.

Satya

meetceo said:
Hi arun,

the recommendations on tradingpicks.com are not free...they are asking for a monthly charges of rs. 4800 for the newsletter...

Regards,
Manish.
Sorry I missed out your post. They had a free service until Oct 2005 and have now turned paid. Anyways I am a great fan of their services and a subscriber too cause their newsletter saves me a lot of time in my research and they work darn well.

Friend, pls be not tempted to subscribe to newsletters. Thats beacuse judging the enty/exit for trade does not requires an outstanding intellect. It, however requires some knowledge of fundamentals and technicals. There seem to be many ppl on this forum who'll be willing to help. I can help with technical analysis to those interested.

cheers
sushant.