Initial margins for stock futures.

Hello,

I am planning to trade in stock/index futures via sbicapsec. I cannot find a list of gross exposure margins for the indicidual stocks. I found a list on sharekhan but I am guessing that it is broker specific.

Could somebody direct me in this matter?

Regards,
Joshi

findvikas

Yes these lists are broker specific, you should contact SBI for the same... I would recommend you to switch your broker... SBI is still not very efficient in trading and many times your trades are not executed.

Disclaimer: I do not have SBI account but majority of people told me this who has SBI account.

Hello,

I am planning to trade in stock/index futures via sbicapsec. I cannot find a list of gross exposure margins for the indicidual stocks. I found a list on sharekhan but I am guessing that it is broker specific.

Could somebody direct me in this matter?

Regards,
Joshi
Hi Joshi,

I have a sbicapsec account. After loging-in press the button "Initial Report" to get the details of Span, Initial and total Margin of all the stock and index futures.

I have been using sbicapsec for more than 9 months, although it is error prone but the online funds transfer from my sbi account is the thing which I like.

Regards.