Indian Brokers offering Algo Trading to clients

Mr Algo,

My simple question is have you earned so far using so many Algo Systems.

My experiences say its useless. Please Note that I have used so far dozens of Algo trading systems and found to be useless.

Please Let me know if I am wrong. I can vouch for 1 Crore for back testing. If the result is satisfactory I can pay blank cheque to the system developer:D

Anybody if have a satisfactory answer please pm me.
then what in your views lies the solution ? does automated trading shud altogether be avoided ?

Dear mastermind007 ... is there a way to contact you on earth ?:mad: . my mob. = 999 6367 521 , email : sandipkumar2005@gmail<dot>com . traderji.com is not showing your details:annoyed: ... so what i can do ?:confused:

its urgent .. please contact ASAP..
Why you are interested to spoil your career in all these things:confused:

You can have a free trial from Mastrust.

Either you choose another profession or start one such shop for automated systems selling:D

Cubt

Algo Trader
Mr Algo,

My simple question is have you earned so far using so many Algo Systems?

My experience says its useless. Please Note that I have used so far dozens of Algo trading systems and found to be useless.

Please Let me know if I am wrong. I can vouch for 1 Crore for back testing. If the result is satisfactory I can pay blank cheque to the system developer:D

Anybody if have a satisfactory answer please pm me.
Yes, you are wrong. No doubt in that.

looser89

main problem in algo trading is all order are executed at market order which give problem while trading in equities where movement is fast and delay of order execution because of chart and terminal price

main problem in algo trading is all order are executed at market order which give problem while trading in equities where movement is fast and delay of order execution because of chart and terminal price
Are you sure ?

At least in case of algo trading using Global Datafeeds AmiBroker Bridge on NestTrader or NSE NOW, all orders are limit orders and not market orders. But while using Global Datafeeds Bridge on TradeTiger (ShareKhan), you can place both - Market as well as Limit Orders. This is my own experience.

Algo

Are you sure ?

At least in case of algo trading using Global Datafeeds AmiBroker Bridge on NestTrader or NSE NOW, all orders are limit orders and not market orders. But while using Global Datafeeds Bridge on TradeTiger (ShareKhan), you can place both - Market as well as Limit Orders. This is my own experience.
There are execution algos also which can modify limit orders automatically by tics/percentage every few seconds and upto some times, at the end order can be cancelled or sent as a market order. Anyways, what we need to understand @Anirban is that no one will give you a stratgey in this market. If any of the Stock 'gurus' brokers vendors etc is saying they will provide you profitable stratgey, they are lieng. You need to work hard and do your own research in this industry.

I have been doing fully automated trading for the last one year and have used all the vendors and three different brokers. I have accumulated a list of brokers offering Algo Trading capabilities and vendors they are associated with:
1. ShareKhan- Symphony (www.sharekhan.com)
2. Zerodha- Omnesys (http://www.zerodha.com/)
3. Mastertrust- Omnesys (http://mastertrust.co.in)
4. Phillip Capital- Symphony (http://www.phillipcapital.in/)
5. Destimoney Securities - Symphony (www.destimoney.com)
6. Composite Edge - Symphony (www.compositedge.com)
7. GRD Securities - Symphony (www.grdgroupz.com)
8. Sykes & Ray Equities- Symphony (www.sre.co.in)

All the brokers are having their own target market and both the vedors have their own capabilities:
1. Omnesys plugin/NEST- BENEFITS: It is a great software and beats symphony in the number of installations. It is very cheap (however if you include the total charges in a year's cycle, icluding data feed charges, hardware charges, brokerage etc. it comes near to symphony itself).

Some drawbacks include, custom strategy development will not be done by Omnesys itself but by other free lancers which reslut in lots of errors and headache. Also, Omnesys Plugin only sends the orders directly to exchange. With a trader like me who extracts maximum profits out of triggers generated from AmiBroker by custom bracket orders, trailing stop loss profit booking etc. it is not advisable because they cannot provide it.

2. Symphony- BENEFITS They have another great software presto which is customizable to the T. They seem to be winning the war of signing up with most retail brokers from omnesys and their development team develops the logic themselves. They also have complete open APIs if a trader is a programmer himself:)confused:). They can connect their algo platform with TradeStation, AmiBroker, MS Excel, MetaTrader etc with custom execution logic. Also, one thing, They can automatically send orders to multiple client accounts.
DRAWBACKS They seem to be expensive to some traders in first look, however, the custom offerings they offer and guidance given including paperwork, connection to broker, live feed from exchange via leaseline/vsat only they can do so. Another drawback is the development time they take. They take one month for developing any strategy which i believe is the biggest headache. Also, except composite edge, their other partner brokers like sharekhan or GRD has attitude issues and quite expensive.

SUMMARY:
If you are a small trader doing turnover between 2lac to 50 lac daily you should go ahead and immediately signup with Zerodha or mastertrust (You anyways will not have an execution logic to run with AmiBroker triggers)

If you a trader with turnover more than 50 lac per day and want custom Stoploss, Profit Target, trading in multiple client accounts etc., immediately sign up with symphony.

So let me know if i can claim myself to be an expert in automated trading of India. Personally i am passionate about auto trading and want to become superstar like other people in Traderji with more than 20 greenblocks or whatever that is. (Reposting in a new thread)
Sir

You might as well try uTrade Solutions.

Regards
Gaurav

Hello Sir,
there is a catch in the statement made by me. You have to be a sub-broker/authorised person with the broker for completely auto trading. I have opened a Power Broker account with sharekhan and completed authorised person procedures that is why i am doing fully auto trading. And please do not blame me because our regulatory bodies does not allow retail to do algo trading. This is the only way at present in India.
Hello,
I am also a power broker in sharekhan. please elaborate how can i automate the trade of all the clients.