india currency trading low brokerage

Discussion in 'Forex' started by vajee, May 18, 2010.

1. vajee

vajee New Member

Can any body give the details of the broker who offer low brokerage . I come across Rs10 / lot.

1 person likes this.
  2. darkstar

darkstar Guest

friend i had an alreadyt account of commodity, equity . now currency & mutual fund for online trading from religare for this month. for 1 lot for currency 15 rs but geogit pariba offers currency account with 1o rs lot but for this year i prefer religare because i already had account of commodity, equity.

3. smartboy1jan1982

smartboy1jan1982 Active Member

Kotak securities also charges 10 Rs per lot. I am also looking for lower brokerage rates but don't know any else than 1 rs per lot charged by RKGlobal for MCX-sx. If anyone knows about brokerage rates of less than 10 rs per lot then plz post here.

4. smartboy1jan1982

1.How much monthly volume is necessary for 6 rs per lot brokerage?
    2.are the volume slabs fixed like Kotak securities or do we have to bargain with anagram on reducing the brokerage rate?
    3. Which banks do I have to have an account with to trade through anagram capital? currently I have bank account in Kotak Mahindra bank.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  5. cooldudeRE

cooldudeRE Member

margin requirement

how much margin is required to buy one lot of usd/inr?
    thnx

6. smartboy1jan1982

Really? My broker, Kotak securities is charging double than this. It charges me about 6.66 % of the lot's value as margin. Say, if 1 Dollar is 45 rs today then 1 lot would be worth 45,000 rs, it would block 3,000 rs as margin money from my account. :mad: It seems like that I am not getting the best deal from Kotak securities. :( Time to contact Anagram capital branch office. ;)

7. smartboy1jan1982

I already did checked their website but they do not mention the rate of brokerage or the margin per lot required anywhere there. I even did email them at feedback@anagram.co.in about this but they did not tell me anything else than to contact the nearest Branch office. :( At least they could mention the list of banks, with whom we are supposed to have an account with, in order to open an account with Anagram capital. :mad: My current bank account is with Kotak Mahindra Bank though.

8. smartboy1jan1982

I will visit their local Branch office next month as soon as I get some free time. Meanwhile, which Bank's account do you have linked with anagram capital? I mean the name of the Bank.

9. mithoon

mithoon Active Member

Hi,
    I can someone please let me know if EUR/USD currency pairs can be traded from India.

10. smartboy1jan1982

Not directly.