India Commodity Brokerage Calculator

I have an excel spreadsheet that calculates brokerage in Commodity(MCX) market. The basic spreadsheet I found is 5 years ago. I timely have enhanced it according my friend's need. I hope you like it.

you can also download the file from the website: www.indiacombrokcalc.co.cc

take care

yes , the spreadsheet calculates exact value. if you need any modification please reply, i will get that feather and re upload the file on here and also on my site.

I did not add this charges because i ignored that charges. so this is just brokerage calculator as I named it.
please tell me the list of charges/tax (expect brokerage) that i should add to our excel calculator, and i will update it soon. Finally spreadsheet will show perfect value.
I also thinking that its good that excel automatically show break even point of trade.
I will also make this calculator work with stock market if you wish, but for stock market you have to enter all scripts in one sheet.
If anybody can enhance this spreadsheet more, PM me, so I will update the sheet on website www.indiacombrokcalc.co.cc too. I will greatly appropriate it.