Important Levels for commodities for the day

DSM

Thanks for the posting. But to make it interesting and interactive for the trader? i.e can you post a commentary for the day for any commodity that will be subject to news based event, inventory data etc. or our local time the inventory data is to be released, or even about your view on currency that can affect the price.?

Such useful information - can get more readers to your post.

Thanks.

September 13th,2013
Important Levels--- Trend------------------- Level1 Level2 Level3
Aluminium----------- Down------------------- 116.6 114 113
Copper---------------- Down------------------- 475.3 462 453
Crudeoil--------------- Up----------------------- 7042 7021 6867
Gold-------------------- Down------------------- 31,572 30,180 29,398
Lead-------------------- Down------------------- 139.1 136 133
Naturalgas----------- Down------------------- 237 233.7 228
Nickel------------------ Down------------------- 903.5 889 871
Silver------------------- Down------------------- 53700 50600 48900
zinc--------------------- Down------------------- 122.1 120 117

How do you trade these levels?
The above Levels are the crucial levels for the above scrips for the day. The trades are initiated near to these levels as per the trend. When a scrip goes near or above these levels and starts to trade above or below trade is initiated. When a scrip breaks resistance and trades above for significant time it becomes support, similarly When a scrip breaks Support and trades above for significant time it becomes Resistance.

comex

September 19th,2013
Crude levels are OCT contract
Aluminium----------- Down------------------- 113.7 112 111
Copper---------------- Up--------------------- 475 467.4 465
Crudeoil--------------- Down------------------- 6918 6893 6727
Gold-------------------- Down------------------- 30,647 30,283 29,543
Lead-------------------- Up--------------------- 135 134.5 131
Naturalgas----------- Up--------------------- 239 234.8 234
Nickel------------------ Up--------------------- 898 890 880
Silver------------------- Down------------------- 51570 49900 48600
zinc--------------------- Up--------------------- 119.4 119 117

The above Levels are the crucial levels for the above scrips for the day. The trades are initiated near to these levels as per the trend. When a scrip goes near or above these levels and starts to trade above or below trade is initiated. When a scrip breaks resistance and trades above for significant time it becomes support, similarly When a scrip breaks Support and trades above for significant time it becomes Resistance.

comex

Thanks for the posting. But to make it interesting and interactive for the trader? i.e can you post a commentary for the day for any commodity that will be subject to news based event, inventory data etc. or our local time the inventory data is to be released, or even about your view on currency that can affect the price.?

Such useful information - can get more readers to your post.

Thanks.
Will consider your suggestion since we trade in commodities for our in house accounts cant take too much time on the thread. The news based events we dont give much importance as our trades are on strict rules based on technical analysis and charts.

Last edited:

comex

September 20th,2013
Aluminium----------- Down------------------- 113.4 112 110
Copper---------------- Up--------------------- 469 467 460
Crudeoil--------------- Down------------------- 6875 6686 6498
Gold-------------------- Up--------------------- 31,011 30,612 30,330
Lead-------------------- Up--------------------- 134 133 129
Naturalgas----------- Down------------------- 234.1 232 226
Nickel------------------ Up--------------------- 904 890 883
Silver------------------- Up--------------------- 53100 51550 51300
zinc--------------------- Up--------------------- 119 117 115

The above Levels are the crucial levels for the above scrips for the day. The trades are initiated near to these levels. When a scrip goes near or above these levels and starts to trade above or below trade is initiated. When a scrip breaks resistance and trades above for significant time it becomes support, similarly When a scrip breaks Support and trades above for significant time it becomes Resistance.

DSM

Thanks for your response, however the levels that are published are as dry as the wind, humidity and temperature forecast by the Mumbai Meteorological Dept. It is relevant, but does not engage anybody.

Every trader knows S&R and pivot levels. This is just my feedback. Maybe other may feel different.

Anyway, thanks again.

Will consider your suggestion since we trade in commodities for our in house accounts cant take too much time on the thread. The news based events we dont give much importance as our trades are on strict rules based on technical analysis and charts.

comex

Thanks for your response, however the levels that are published are as dry as the wind, humidity and temperature forecast by the Mumbai Meteorological Dept. It is relevant, but does not engage anybody.

Every trader knows S&R and pivot levels. This is just my feedback. Maybe other may feel different.

Anyway, thanks again.
:mad:If it doesnt interest you please look at the Mumbai weather forecast instead of looking here, there are friends who are using my levels. I am posting these for some who are using it thanks for your comments.

comex

September 24th,2013
If someone feels that the data i am posting is important please say a thank you, as some feel this is like the weather report useless
Aluminium----------- Down------------------- 113 112.8 111
Copper---------------- Up--------------------- 466.4 465 458
Crudeoil--------------- Down------------------- 6797 6585 6424
Gold-------------------- Up--------------------- 30,418 30,034 29,495
Lead-------------------- Up--------------------- 132.9 130 128
Naturalgas----------- Down------------------- 232.7 227 222
Nickel------------------ Up--------------------- 885.9 877 859
Silver------------------- Up--------------------- 50960 49900 48200
zinc--------------------- Up--------------------- 118.2 118 116

The above Levels are the crucial levels for the above scrips for the day. The trades are initiated near to these levels. When a scrip goes near or above these levels and starts to trade above or below trade is initiated. When a scrip breaks resistance and trades above for significant time it becomes support, similarly When a scrip breaks Support and trades above for significant time it becomes Resistance.

jxcess

:mad:If it doesnt interest you please look at the Mumbai weather forecast instead of looking here, there are friends who are using my levels. I am posting these for some who are using it thanks for your comments.
I agree. there are many who use these levels including me. also there are many other websites which discuss commodity related issues and provide comments. if anybody needs more interaction he can post his own views and ask for feedback rather than argue with the person who started this excellent thread. my suggestion: be the change u want to see in others.

Dear comex, please continue with your good work.

Tamil trader

Anyway, thanks again.
Hello DSM,

Thread owner should satisfy their followers... you requested him, he answered you... Leave it...

Politeness makes a person perfect............

DSM

Jxcess/TT, Agree with you. Apologies if my post seemed negative - I was trying to give feedback to make the thread more informative. and useful to traders. Anyways, Comex, do continue as before. I will refrain from any more comments. Happy trading. :)

I agree. there are many who use these levels including me. also there are many other websites which discuss commodity related issues and provide comments. if anybody needs more interaction he can post his own views and ask for feedback rather than argue with the person who started this excellent thread. my suggestion: be the change u want to see in others.

Dear comex, please continue with your good work.