IEOD data NSE cash NSE Fututres, MCX, MCX-SX and NCDEX

Nifty Trader

Added missing 2007-2008 IEOD NSE Cash data too, so we have long history now and trying to get MCX since open and update soon....:clap:
Fxgood, I noticed that the IEOD NSE Cash data from 2007-2008 has a lot of errors. I went through several scrips and they all seemed to have them. Any idea how we can clean them if at all. I know its a thankless task, however, just thought I'd point it out in case it has missed your attention. Thanks all the same for your selfless service :clapping::clapping::)

NJ23

Fxgood, I noticed that the IEOD NSE Cash data from 2007-2008 has a lot of errors. I went through several scrips and they all seemed to have them. Any idea how we can clean them if at all. I know its a thankless task, however, just thought I'd point it out in case it has missed your attention. Thanks all the same for your selfless service :clapping::clapping::)
Did you adjust splits and bonuses?

NJ23

I am more of commodity and OTC trader not much into stocks so far, so i can't help on split and bonus issues
No, I was asking Nifty Trader.

NJ23

Stupid question, but I'm new to forum. Can somebody explain how to use this data with Amibroker? I tried opening folder (after extracting), Ami gives message of wrong folder..

Please give me steps to use this data with amibroker

umeshmandal

Stupid question, but I'm new to forum. Can somebody explain how to use this data with Amibroker? I tried opening folder (after extracting), Ami gives message of wrong folder..

Please give me steps to use this data with amibroker
Hmm, dont think you can directly use it in Amibroker. (I dont use amibroekr hence maybe wrong) You need to create a Amibroker Database.

Hmm, dont think you can directly use it in Amibroker. (I dont use amibroekr hence maybe wrong) You need to create a Amibroker Database.
And how to do that?

I simply need data in Amibroker.. Can somebody please steps of using this data in AMibroker (including intermediate steps like creating database etc.) ?