IEOD data NSE cash NSE Fututres, MCX, MCX-SX and NCDEX

fxgood

huge help to all traders
god bless you
thank you
continue the good work
you will be blessed
you have a place in my heart for ever.

I hope more better things soon for our traders like tick data base and automated download of history from sFTP access ;) what was done for history is too simple task for basic traders and in next stage i will share my decade of trading experience and offers free strategies and real do and don't in trading in stocks, futures, options and OTC markets and some personal recommendations but don't expects spoon feeds or one on one recommendations, i never sell tips or tools to make my living out of markets and trading.

rkkarnani

I hope more better things soon for our traders like tick data base and automated download of history from sFTP access ;) what was done for history is too simple task for basic traders and in next stage i will share my decade of trading experience and offers free strategies and real do and don't in trading in stocks, futures, options and OTC markets and some personal recommendations but don't expects spoon feeds or one on one recommendations, i never sell tips or tools to make my living out of markets and trading.
That would be such a magnanimous gesture ! Look forward to these valuable inputs from you! Thanks.

Raghuveer

Thank you sir. Eagerly waiting for your thread(s).

kaly422000

fx there are no mcx eod downloader and eod database , can u point out something about it. better if it is for amibroker. all the best for ur effort

umeshmandal

fx there are no mcx eod downloader and eod database , can u point out something about it. better if it is for amibroker. all the best for ur effort
MCX EOD data can be had from rkkarnani, I took it from him in 2013 but lost it in a HDD crash! He can give in Metastock format, which I am sure is simple to convert or use in Amibroker.
This is his id here on TJ and also gmail ! Hopefully he might have upto date data !