IEOD 1 Min -- Nov13 to Feb14 -- FNO Data Needed

radiosilk

Hi,

Is it possible for anyone here to provide IEOD 1Min data for FNO Segment for the period Nov13 to Feb14 ?

Will be grateful for your help.

Thanks.

rkkarnani

Any particualr stock, index or you wish to have data for ALL !?
I have for Nifty futures.
I have IEOD daily data for this period but wud require some effort to collate and upload. May do it if I find time. Please elaborate your requirement.

Raghuveer

Any particualr stock, index or you wish to have data for ALL !?
I have for Nifty futures.
I have IEOD daily data for this period but wud require some effort to collate and upload. May do it if I find time. Please elaborate your requirement.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing. I am looking for data of all FNO scrips for 4 months from Nov13 to Feb14.

Nifty data i have collected from year 2007.

Would be grateful for your help.

umeshmandal

Hi,

Thanks for sharing. I am looking for data of all FNO scrips for 4 months from Nov13 to Feb14.

You can get IEOD data files sent by GDFL people daily to their subscribers. Will that serve your purpose? I dont have it but a few people here are subscribers and they can help.
Look around, some people might have uploaded and posted the data!

Raghuveer

Hi,

This might have more than what you want
http :// www. 4shared . com /folder/jv3Qbfbp/_online.html?detailView=1&sortAsc=true&sortsMode=NAME
Can you please share any scrips/years data that are not there in the above 4shared link.

Can you also please share:
NF data before 2008
BNF data before July 2009
Banknifty spot before March 2010

TIA

You can get IEOD data files sent by GDFL people daily to their subscribers. Will that serve your purpose? I dont have it but a few people here are subscribers and they can help.
Look around, some people might have uploaded and posted the data!
Yeah, subscribers can really help. Would someone be kind enough to upload data for Nov13 to Feb14 FNO Segment ! ?

http :// www. 4shared . com /folder/jv3Qbfbp/_online.html?detailView=1&sortAsc=true&sortsMode=NAME
Can you please share any scrips/years data that are not there in the above 4shared link.

NF data before 2008

TIA
I am not sure of that. The help file included says it has data for Nifty50 futures. This means all futures of FNO segment are not included.

Thanks for pointing towards the resource, though.

If possible please provide any other link which might have the needed data.

NF data before 2008

TIA
Do you need data that i already have ? Is that what you are asking ?