ICICIDIRECT brokerage!! traderji and senior members pls explain.

thank you

Very first Thank you very much to register me in your site, coz i m reading all coments , on stock market it add valuable knowldge , especially brokrage was really confusing me before but after read your coment got clear idea of trading Best Regards
Johann:)

SavantGarde

hello can traderji and other senior members please explain the brokerage structure of icicidirect.com?

icici charge 0.75%, for delivery, is it changed while buying and again fr selling at a later time? so it becomes ultimately 1.5%?!!
or is it just charged just fr buying? so it is 0.375%?

indiabulls/5paisa chargin 0.3%, i guess they charge when i buy and again when i sell, so total is 0.6(apprx)?? is that right?

more over icici do not have any dp transaction charges for buy or sell, while others have!!

so ultimately if keeping the minimum balance is not an issue, is icici a better deal?
please explain and corect me where am i wrong.

thanks and regards

Tintin,

ICICI Brokerage is way too high...they would charge the same again when you sell....

Recommended brokerage structure would be as follows:

1) 0.30% For Delivery
2) 0.06% for Intraday Squareup which is charged only on one side
3) Rs.300 to 400 Annual Maintenance Charge (AMC) for Demat without any
transaction charges except for Pledging of Shares, Demat of Phsical
Shares & Remat of Shares.
4) Look closely at what other charges are levied on the Contract
a) Service Tax Only on Brokerage
b) Securities Transaction Tax (STT) on SELL if it is Intraday & Half on
BUY & SELL on Delivery
c) Trasaction & Other Charges including Stamp Duty are charged on
Turnover

Don't Settle for anything more.

Regards

SavantGarde

Tintin,

ICICI Brokerage is way too high...they would charge the same again when you sell....

Recommended brokerage structure would be as follows:

1) 0.30% For Delivery
2) 0.06% for Intraday Squareup which is charged only on one side
3) Rs.300 to 400 Annual Maintenance Charge (AMC) for Demat without any
transaction charges except for Pledging of Shares, Demat of Phsical
Shares & Remat of Shares.
4) Look closely at what other charges are levied on the Contract
a) Service Tax Only on Brokerage
b) Securities Transaction Tax (STT) on SELL if it is Intraday & Half on
BUY & SELL on Delivery
c) Trasaction & Other Charges including Stamp Duty are charged on
Turnover

Don't Settle for anything more.

Regards

SavantGarde

thank you..........india bulls satisfies all but one prblem is india bulls is not ready to give document in writing, or mail regarding the brokerage they r ofering!! they claim it will be displayed in contract notes or i can know when i call customer care!!
but my q is when i sign up the form, there must be a place where the standard brokerages and brokerages ofered to be are written!! they claim they dont have any and they dont give!! how far is this true and trasparent!!!??

hi tintin,

was wondering if you had already finalised, if so then pls share ur details/exp. with us, so that it wud be useful for others too.

PS.: am also, planning to switch from ICICIDirect to some other brokerage and hope that your inputs would help me better.