Ichimoku trading journal for stocks intraday

HI ALL,

I am posting all my analysis on stocks based on ichimoku. since the analysis all are done on EOD basis. hope it wont violate any group rules. In case, If it does violate any rules of the forum kindly let me know I will delete those.

any doubts can be posted and I ll try my best to clear the same. If I make any mistakes kindly let me so I too can learn along with you people.

ALL THE ANALYSIS IS CARRIED ON 1HOURS TF TREND AND 15MIN PLAN. SO THIS IS MAINLY FOR INTRADAY.

DISCLAIMER: This analysis is just my views and purely for reference and educational purpose only. If your taking trades based on this make sure to consult your financial advisor or to do your own analysis before taking trades. As I am not responsible for the profit/Loss you incur.

with regards,
Shan:thumb:

Hi shanalysis,

I am a beginner in stock market and learnt this indicator. Please refer the below image and help me how can we filter this kind of fake signals.

thanks in advance,
Mullangi

Hi shanalysis,

I am a beginner in stock market and learnt this indicator. Please refer the below image and help me how can we filter this kind of fake signals.

thanks in advance,
Mullangi
Hi Mullangi,

In your case the kijun is completely flat which itself acts a strong magnet to pull back prices(no trend zone). Always avoid trades when kijun or cloud top or bottom is flat. at point 1) in your picture, you should have placed an order
either above 9 candle high or above 26 candle high so that we can pull kijun towards our direction and make it work for us.

If you have placed your order above 1) candle high with a little buffer above it, your trade would have not triggered stoploss.

Always avoid future kumo which has flat base, the longer the flat base the stronger it attracts price towards itself. The future kumo should be steadily rising and bullish cloud for the trade to enter.

I Hope i have cleared your doubt. If not i am happy to clarify if your are still having some doubts.

Thanks,
Reddappa. :)