Ichimoku Kinko Hyo trading system...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkon7

It was a choppy day of trade as the market closed with weakness. But Sensex and Nifty recovered from the day's low led by IT and banking stocks. Sensex closed at 13407, down 96 points (provisional) and Nifty at 3976, down 27 points (provisional) from the previous close. CNX Midcap index was down 2.61% and BSE Smallcap index was down 3.19%. The market breadth was negative with advances at 241 against declines of 1003 on the NSE.

linkon7

shorted at 3939.5 in the morning after it failed to sustain above the cloud. Sl hit at 3921.

shorted again at 3920, but buying pressure made me reverse above the cloud at 3927, held on till SL at standard line hit again at 3956.

Shorted again at 3959.5, trailing sl hit at 3943.

linkon7

Dear Linkon,
We are Metastock users friend,
I have built up and Indicator with the code but they are not giving line with different colors for different lines,
please give firm and best formula for metastock users if you can give...
you are doing great afforts for Trader community,
keep it up brother
Dr. Darshan
I think metastock has ichamuku system. I was using ver 9 and i remember meta has this system inside it along with other very useful indicators.

linkon7

EOD, 15 min chart shows the cloud formation of a fresh bearish signal. That's a sign that unless we break and trade above the 3997 mark (which is the standard line ), upside is totally capped. The standard line is sloping downwards. The delayed line is very close to price and this shows the weakness of the market. After such a fall, we are not showing signs of a big bounce, then we will slowly drift from here till the next levels of support come which is expected to be around 3795 mark.

This scenario reminds me of the 3100 to 3700 run when every one was waiting for a correction and shorts were piled on and on the back of that short covering, we kept rallying further. Only this time, we are looking for a bounce back and buying this market and then forced to book losses at lower levels.

darshanshukla

Linkonda..
Bahut Bhalo babumoshay...
I have seen ISHIMOKU in metastock yesterday (found from Help..)

Gone through all your charts and interpretations,
I wish you carry on this for all traderkind and trader community.,
most of them will not understend it surely but who will understend will get many inrformative things from your interpretations.
for me it is a system included trader psychology..
again Thanking you sir..
Dr. Darshan Shukla

linkon7

Linkonda..
Bahut Bhalo babumoshay...
I have seen ISHIMOKU in metastock yesterday (found from Help..)

Gone through all your charts and interpretations,
I wish you carry on this for all traderkind and trader community.,
most of them will not understend it surely but who will understend will get many inrformative things from your interpretations.
for me it is a system included trader psychology..
again Thanking you sir..
Dr. Darshan Shukla

Everyone will eventually settle for one system which they like and are comfortable with. I like this system because it doesn't rely on any indicators. Its based on price action only and you take a decision based on the total picture. That really helps....and ensures that I am not caught on the wrong side of the trend....

MINITRADER99

Your chart is having all the indicators. Clouds are visible. Delayed line also is visible. Only difference is 9 period and 26 period lines. Both are white so a bit difficulty in locating them.Their value is shown as 739.85 and 751.50. I hope you can locate it now. I am also facing some problem in changing the colour of these 2 indicators. If succeed will inform you.

Status
Not open for further replies.