I think my trades are being tracked by the stock broker!

Hello.
I have an account with zerodha.com.
on an average i am earning 15k inr Rs. monthly. with 4lakh investment.
I only trade in nifty future.plus i only work 5-8 times in a month( of 20 days)
Yesterday i placed 16 lot of order for nifty future november. I saw immediately someone placing bid 1 rs above then me. I am not sure whether zerodha has did it or any other person is doing it.
I am really feared if zerodha is doing it.
What is the solution of it. I dont have currently money to buy a direct nse membership line.
Is there any other stock broker out there which is probably safe and never look what there traders are doing it.
I dont mind paying huge brokerage fees but tracking does.
also is there anyone who can take fees from me on monthly basis from me and rent me his nse membership line.is there any service out there?
I doubt Zerodha would follow your orders given the numbers you have given but in any case, if you're that concerned about it & can't get an NSE membership then another option could be to trade with a broker that doesn't have a proprietary trading-desk.

Last edited:

ap*

Yesterday a bot was putting an order price Re 1 below by sell price and made it quite dificult for me to exit an option trade. Every time I lowered by price by Rs 2 the "bot" or HFT algo put 80 units of BankNifty option at Re 1 lower than my price. :wtf:
Lost at least Rs 10 lowering the price by Rs 2 in the bargain :nailbiting: but that is part of my learning :)
I have found a simple way of getting a better deal when it comes to these bots or hfts. Need to keep order open but not place it and when theres a bid at that amount sell it for 50p lesser. This works most of the time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tradingwithmike Forex 0
B Trading Diary 15
P Technical Analysis 7
T Software 0
X Trading Diary 56