I think my trades are being tracked by the stock broker!

Hello.
I have an account with zerodha.com.
on an average i am earning 15k inr Rs. monthly. with 4lakh investment.
I only trade in nifty future.plus i only work 5-8 times in a month( of 20 days)
Yesterday i placed 16 lot of order for nifty future november. I saw immediately someone placing bid 1 rs above then me. I am not sure whether zerodha has did it or any other person is doing it.
I am really feared if zerodha is doing it.
What is the solution of it. I dont have currently money to buy a direct nse membership line.
Is there any other stock broker out there which is probably safe and never look what there traders are doing it.
I dont mind paying huge brokerage fees but tracking does.
also is there anyone who can take fees from me on monthly basis from me and rent me his nse membership line.is there any service out there?

Kv19

what's your worry actually?
trading 16lots on 4lks capital? and making 12.5 points only(1200x12.5=15000)? o_O
plz dont take it the wrong way..are you following any risk management rules in the first place?

Nikhil Dogra

LMAO! this is the most amusing post i have ever read!

traderniftybull

This is a very common notion for most people relatively new to the market. It isnt the broker but most likely a bot or a HFT machine trying to lure the prices up. Dont worry about this and carry on trading.
And this type of practice is very common in options. You just place an order of less than ask price, say 1 R (if spread is large), in the next moment you will find + 5 paisa or +10 paisa to your bid, in bid price.

Raj232

This is a very common notion for most people relatively new to the market. It isnt the broker but most likely a bot or a HFT machine trying to lure the prices up. Dont worry about this and carry on trading.
Yesterday a bot was putting an order price Re 1 below by sell price and made it quite dificult for me to exit an option trade. Every time I lowered by price by Rs 2 the "bot" or HFT algo put 80 units of BankNifty option at Re 1 lower than my price. :wtf:
Lost at least Rs 10 lowering the price by Rs 2 in the bargain :nailbiting: but that is part of my learning :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tradingwithmike Forex 0
B Trading Diary 15
P Technical Analysis 7
T Software 0
X Trading Diary 56