I required a good technical charts platform for commodities

Dear Friends,

Let me Introduce my self. My name is Wasim and I live in Mumbai. I am trading the stock markets (mainly nifty futures) for the last 2 to 3 years. Begining from last year I am consistently making more profits then losses by trading EOD charts only. No fundamentals whatsoever.

I now want to start intraday trading in commodities so that after my 10 to 6 day job I can make some trades. Please suggest me some good brokers in Mumbai which provides good real time intraday charts. Or any good techincal charts platform which gives good real time candlesticks data but does not cost a fortune. I only need good technical charts. I don't want fancy screeners, buy/sell indicators, research reports, etc etc.

Waiting eagerly for your replies. Thank you.

Dear Friends,

Let me Introduce my self. My name is Wasim and I live in Mumbai. I am trading the stock markets (mainly nifty futures) for the last 2 to 3 years. Begining from last year I am consistently making more profits then losses by trading EOD charts only. No fundamentals whatsoever.

I now want to start intraday trading in commodities so that after my 10 to 6 day job I can make some trades. Please suggest me some good brokers in Mumbai which provides good real time intraday charts. Or any good techincal charts platform which gives good real time candlesticks data but does not cost a fortune. I only need good technical charts. I don't want fancy screeners, buy/sell indicators, research reports, etc etc.

Waiting eagerly for your replies. Thank you.
Which broker are you using ? If Sharekhan, then no problem. TT has excellent charting.

Which broker are you using ? If Sharekhan, then no problem. TT has excellent charting.
Thank you for your reply. For stocks and futures I am using Geojit Bnp Paribas. I have not yet opened a commodity a/c. What is TT? and do sharekhan provides good real time intraday commodities charts?

Thank you for your reply. For stocks and futures I am using Geojit Bnp Paribas. I have not yet opened a commodity a/c. What is TT? and do sharekhan provides good real time intraday commodities charts?
TT is sharekhan's charting platform - TradeTiger. Yes, it has excellent charting facilities. Which platform does Geojit provide ? Doesn't it have good intraday charts ?

TT is sharekhan's charting platform - TradeTiger. Yes, it has excellent charting facilities. Which platform does Geojit provide ? Doesn't it have good intraday charts ?
Geojit BNP Paribas demat a/c which I have only have stocks, currency, futures and options. Their charts are not too flexible and user friendly. I use Netdania free charts which are available online. But netdania.com does not have Indian commodities charts.

So sharekhan commodities a/c will be a good choice u say?

Geojit BNP Paribas demat a/c which I have only have stocks, currency, futures and options. Their charts are not too flexible and user friendly. I use Netdania free charts which are available online. But netdania.com does not have Indian commodities charts.

So sharekhan commodities a/c will be a good choice u say?
Yes, from the point of view of charts. But check out the brokerage first. Their charges are a bit on the high side.

I am not trading with sharekhan.

Yes, from the point of view of charts. But check out the brokerage first. Their charges are a bit on the high side.

I am not trading with sharekhan.
So which is the cheapest as well as chart providing broker for commodity trading? may i know what you use. so that i could take your suggestion. thanks in advance. from a newbie to commodities.

DSM

I too use Sharekhan's Tradetiger for charting purpose. It would however be better for you to visit Sharekan/franchisee office and see the platform/charting itself. You will get a better idea, as you can clear your doubts, and the broker/franchisee will be glad to show you the same.

So which is the cheapest as well as chart providing broker for commodity trading? may i know what you use. so that i could take your suggestion. thanks in advance. from a newbie to commodities.