i have 5000rs to invest

He must have bought Reliance or TCS and is now expecting it to give him compounded returns!

Investing with 5000 is like going to shop with 50 bucks.
He might as well go get drunk with that money. I don't mean to sound rude and stuff..
I'm speaking out of experience.

if you invest 5000rs . you can earn more profit with your money. now i can earn 15% per month . if you want invest money in forex market. i think i can help you make money.

PUCHU_2500

owner of this thread had posted in 2006, after 8 years his 5000 rupees might turn into 5 crore......now these days he has no time to visit TJ......

Hello friend...do not opt for option 3 as intra day trading is no less than gambling and leverage kills more...instead go for PSU banks or under valued banks like IDFC which have the potential to double in a short period of time.

Happy investing :)

I don't want to discourage you but Rs 5000 is too little to take any risk in stock market. But if are careful and patient you can definitely make small amount of profit.

Take it from someone who started investing at a young age, jumping straight away in equity is not so smart, since you will pursue higher education, start with something like mutual funds where the risk is minimised. You will learn slowly but surely how manage and where to invest. I had backing though at that point, my parents were clients of Right Horizons and I asked them for investment advice. It is a great firm and they literally made me capable. Even now if I have doubts I get their professional advice on the matter. I hope you don’t get too ambitious and start gambling with high risk. Wait and research a little, meanwhile as I mentioned invest with MF.