i have 5000rs to invest

beginner_av

i want to be a value investor and want to trade on a long term.but i have only 5000rs.i can do research on companies on my own.but the thing is that i m a college student in 12th standard and i dont have any source of income.
i have this money which i save and now i wanna invest.
i want to invest such that i get a steady cashflow with the help of stocks.
what should i do:
1) should i invest it in a comy like tcs or reliance and wait for few years.
2)or should i invest it in a small cap company that according to my research has chances pf growing good if not fast but good and steady and then wait for years.
3)or should i just make an earning with day trading.
iin the future i want to make my living outta stocks only stocks not some lame job.is it possible?
Ask 10 more people like you to contribute and give the lumpsum to CV.

Dear Satish_ds
Hi!
This is my 1st post on this forum.I am also a new entrant in the world of Stocks.But very conservative in approach.a small request to make to you, can you send that"Reminiscences Of A Stock Operator" e-book by email to me on my email id:tejstmf@**********.

pls do send
Regards

Tejas

Dear sir i wanted to invest 5000 Rs in shares what is the procedure to invest in shares .where i want to invest . which company shares is sutable to invest.

Dear sir i wanted to invest 5000 Rs in shares what is the procedure to invest in shares .where i want to invest . which company shares is sutable to invest.
The first step for investing into stock market is to open a Demat Account from any broker(Eg: sharekhan, zerodha, etc). U need to do find out a broker who have the least brokerage charges compared to other brokers available.

Once u complete this step, rest everything will follow the tide. :thumb:

What is your QUEST?

Is it possible?/Analyse...

Do you expect 'miracles' from the market?

Can you wait for "years" to get to your target?

Do you have the necessary Time and attention,resources available?

If "No"-don't waste your time and money!

Earthy8