I can manage your trades for you. Hire me

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
I am full time watching and trading stock markets. I would like to work for someone who want to manage his trading account.

Key things:

1. I can manage any trading instruments Equities, commodities, forex, FNO or anything in the world of stock markets.

2. I can work at night too. If you want to manage your forex accounts at night times, then I am here to work for you.

3. Will report in excel sheet after every trade execution, modifications.

4. All this for just Rs.10000 per month.

Message me or post here if you wish to hire me.

mmca2006

I am full time watching and trading stock markets. I would like to work for someone who want to manage his trading account.

Key things:

1. I can manage any trading instruments Equities, commodities, forex, FNO or anything in the world of stock markets.

2. I can work at night too. If you want to manage your forex accounts at night times, then I am here to work for you.

3. Will report in excel sheet after every trade execution, modifications.

4. All this for just Rs.10000 per month.

Message me or post here if you wish to hire me.
But you are "Yet to break even !!!", so how can u manage others trade ;):happy:

simplebuthard

But you are "Yet to break even !!!", so how can u manage others trade ;):happy:
Bhai, this is not trading others money as per my wish/system.

If someone to offer their acct, they know what they are doing.

This is kinda trade execution job, means they will instruct me to follow a signal provider or their semi automated system where my job will only be putting entries, exits when the buy/sell trigger etc.

simplebuthard

Hope you are aware that this means having a PMS license and minimum 25lakhs per client.

See this post from tradingqna: https://tradingqna.com/t/i-trade-my...s-by-registering-as-llp-company-in-india/1227
Bhai,

Bhai, this is not trading others money as per my wish/system.

If someone to offer their acct, they know what they are doing.

This is kinda trade execution job, means they will instruct me to follow a signal provider or their semi automated system where my job will only be putting entries, exits when the buy/sell trigger etc.

This job is nothing about producing profits for the clients money.

lemondew

basically this is order punching. If someone knows when to buy and sell but cant do it because they are doing something else. He can see charts and trade for him.

You are competing against algos then.