I always trade in crude intra

pannet1

shorting Crude today is like standing in front of a running engine

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/21/oil-markets-opec-meeting-in-vienna-in-focus.html

First you are trading in both the direction .... which i would not recommend if one is in initial stage.

so already if the short bias is wrong ... then of course 30M will go in opposite direction.

if 30M Timeframe bullish, the if 5M Timeframe is bearish, i will get low risk entries.

shorting Crude today is like standing in front of a running engine

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/21/oil-markets-opec-meeting-in-vienna-in-focus.html

First you are trading in both the direction .... which i would not recommend if one is in initial stage.

so already if the short bias is wrong ... then of course 30M will go in opposite direction.

if 30M Timeframe bullish, the if 5M Timeframe is bearish, i will get low risk entries.
yeah Pannet .. don't know what got into my head .. NEVER AGAIN .. but to think of a profit 30 plus points in place 150 points plus is something which pains me a lot

Cool .. waiting for Monday .. Market holidays are really boring unless one has a better alternate plans .. I don't have one today and just fumbling around .. gone through the charts again and again .. set it up with little adjustments here and there .. set rules for trading to myself .. but everything got to wait for two more days !!! .. at least they should have a working market Monday - Saturday .. six days a week .. in between there was a rumour telling that they are indeed going to make six days week .. any idea .. any one?

Thats yesterday's daily chart .. all my logical reasoning cells shout that crude will make a red candle in daily charts on monday .. be it small .. or atleast will be down from yesterdays levels .. reasons: 1. its almost exactly on the daily pivot 2. gone so much away from the median 3. CCI 14 shows over bought ... but for me these info are of no use .. i have decided to trade charts, not logic :pp:pp:pp

Last edited:

pannet1

Thats yesterday's daily chart .. all my logical reasoning cells shout that crude will make a red candle in daily charts on monday .. be it small .. or atleast will be down from yesterdays levels .. reasons: 1. its almost exactly on the daily pivot 2. gone so much away from the median 3. CCI 14 shows over bought ... but for me these info are of no use .. i have decided to trade charts, not logic :pp:pp:pp
That logic is good one.

INR looks weeker against USD
CRUDE is down on US Crude