I always trade in crude intra

as an after thought, it is just because of my conviction (which is wrong in the first place) that crude will go down and because of my over trades i have lost the profits i have earned .. also, i have relied heavy on 50 sma on day charts which stood at 4690 and the script did fall at that point .. the problem is, i have taken ONLY that into consideration and without any supporting triggers .. then came the emotional trades .. even though i have a decent profit today, had i followed commonsense, my profits would have sky rocketed .. one more issue i understood was, one should not be trading when on some other work . for example i was on duty both yesterday and today day time .. both the times i lost .. one should be ONLY trading if at all to make most of it .. this is not the first time i am convinced of this though .. many a times i tell myself and take resolutions that i will be taking trades seriously, all the times i went back on that .. and all the times i lost .. well, .. today is one more time i tell myself that trading to be taken as a task and not as a time pass.. i should not go back to the old ways

Satya, was trading with 5 minute tf .. after losing out so much due to volatality, i switched over to 30 min tf recently .. tasting a bit of success with 30 minutes .. but even now i am not able to leave that 5 min tf habit .. when the 30 tf is on one direction and the 5 minutes gives the opposite, i close the trade only to find that in the next 3rd or 4th candle it shoots up/down in the 30 minutes direction so vigorously that its difficult to enter again . on the other hand when i decide to use only 30 minute candle and not to look at 5 minute, 30 minutes make such a lengthy candle in the opposite direction eating up all the profits earned and even taking me to the red .. so, it is like between the devil and the deep sea .. lol