How to use demat online?

Ajayh

Hello Friends,

Namaste!!

I have successfully opened my demat account, I can acess online also.

But I dont know how to buy and sell the shares.

I want basic ideas in particular about the investments.

Please help!

Regards
Ajay

Yes and also by one of the example i.e

the purchasing to selling the shares and the investment, profits.

Other thank ICICI banks what is the process because every one is opening with the ICICI and what are risks available in doing the transactions or you can say what are precautions to take with the transactions

dhyey

Hello Friends,

Namaste!!

Please help!

Regards
Ajay
Hi Ajay,
You have not mentioned with whom you have opened your dmat account.
If it is a 3in1 account then you can trade with the same entity and your credit and debit respectively of purchase and sales of shares are done automatically to your dmat account by it (say ICICI or HDFC bank accounts).
Then you have brokers with whom you could have opened your trading and dmat account. Here also brokers generally take power of atterney from you to debit and credit shares directly in your account on your keeping sufficient funds for purchase with them. You can have your trading account with Indiainfoline, Sharekhan, Kotak securities, etc etc. You can have your dmat account with some banks but trading account with some other broker, in that case, you will have to fill up instruction slips for transfer of your shares to your brokers account, once sale of shares has been made in prescribed form and in prescribed time limits.

Hope it helps

Hello Friends,

Namaste!!

Please help!

Regards
Ajay
hi

welcome to the trading pool , you have not told with whom you have opened the account if it is india infoline then f1 for buying and f2 for selling , majority of the softwares use these functions keys any how check with the software help menu

hi friends
I am also new to trading. I have 3 in 1 account with SBI. i have trading account with SBICAPSEC. Please can anyone help to do online trading, since it is bit tough
thanks
vijay

gemat

hi,
The brokerage company will give proper guidance how to buy, sell etc., at the time we open an online account right???

hi Gemat
you are correct. But in SBICAPSEC, they have provided PDF file which is DEMO and also difficult to understand.
regards
vijay