How to trade with an oscillator

Re: How to trade with an oscillator Part 2

Hello everybody,
I am new here, registered long ago , but never posted here, I read first 40 pages of part -1, tried for 2 days trading with this method , bu ultimately booked loss, could u ppl please post your charts or trades for banknifty here so it will be helpful for me
thanks

hi all i just started reading your thread and find completely new knowledge about how to use the stch in overbought and oversold area ..and i'm looking forward for more info on this topic so that i can improve my trading skills :) .. as i'm new to trading i'm confused with stoch input that u can provided , so i'm attaching my trade tiger snap ..can anyone please elaborate me wat values to be entered at what places.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
The value added is right according to me but let wait opinion for senior members

Thank you .Smart_trade for good Indicators:thumb:
in my country have stock market only, when you buy , you need wait 3 day , you can sale. can not use for day trading.

the first i use for week chart and use for daily chart. later
sory for my english, i wish every one can understand my ideal.

today is 10/16/2014 my trading in viet nam stock market.

note :
in my country when you buy , you need wait 3 working day ,3 day later you can sell . highest +10% and lowest - 10% in a day . sory for my english

1,the first i check in weekly chart

2 ,the second i check in daily chart

in my country you can not trading in one day. we will wait 3 day later.
Have Good day !

Attachments

rangarajan

Dear Smart_Trade,

This thread is defunct for a very long time.

I need a clarification in Trading with an oscillator & before posting it here,
pl let me know whether you would be participating.

Dear Smart_Trade,

This thread is defunct for a very long time.

I need a clarification in Trading with an oscillator & before posting it here,
pl let me know whether you would be participating.
If you have a question,post it here.I will try to answer it to the best of my abilities.

ST

rangarajan

Smart_Trade,

My discussion w r t Stochastic, set 8,4,3, Daily & weekly

Sometime it is found that a Stock which is in O/B zone for more than Five bars, Retraces & goes to O/S for more than five bars without going above the Highest price in the O/B zone.

It also pulls back w/o going below the lowest price.

Thus, both sides it is Not obeying Technical s

What i had learnt was a share should not be short if trades more than five bars in O/B,would dissipate energy by coming out of O/B & would again go up.

Mirror for Long.

When it is said, should not be short, it is implied Go Long in Neutral zone.

In view of what i have written in para one, how to handle long subsequent to O/B, how to anticipate weakness, where to enter for Long, what should be the S/L.
When is it nullified ( O/B event ), is it when K trades below 20.( i vaguely remember that you had said so)

To avoid such situations, what other indicator you would recommend.

When a share is in o/s in Higher TF say weekly, still it forms O/B in daily & goes up w/o honouring Higher T F Trend which is weakness.

eg Justdial. I can post more charts in support.

Smart_Trade,

My discussion w r t Stochastic, set 8,4,3, Daily & weekly

Sometime it is found that a Stock which is in O/B zone for more than Five bars, Retraces & goes to O/S for more than five bars without going above the Highest price in the O/B zone.

It also pulls back w/o going below the lowest price.

Thus, both sides it is Not obeying Technical s

What i had learnt was a share should not be short if trades more than five bars in O/B,would dissipate energy by coming out of O/B & would again go up.

Mirror for Long.

When it is said, should not be short, it is implied Go Long in Neutral zone.

In view of what i have written in para one, how to handle long subsequent to O/B, how to anticipate weakness, where to enter for Long, what should be the S/L.
When is it nullified ( O/B event ), is it when K trades below 20.( i vaguely remember that you had said so)

To avoid such situations, what other indicator you would recommend.

When a share is in o/s in Higher TF say weekly, still it forms O/B in daily & goes up w/o honouring Higher T F Trend which is weakness.

eg Justdial. I can post more charts in support.
Anything in technical analysis is based on what the market does most of the time.Thus there will always be exception to any rules.A trader has to understand and accept this fact....this is the reason that all good analysts are not great traders.

In any analysis,price is supreme.So after 5bars or more in overbought region,if the price starts going down and breaks a pivot low, the trader should get out of long position.In 70-80 % time new high will be made but 20-30 % time it will not be made.So as a trader be prepared for that.

After the OB zone,the price retraces in neutral zone and again starts going up and gives 1 or 2 negative divergences.So buy in a neutral zone above a latest bar high...with a stop at low of the bar.

When from OB zone indicator dips in OS zone, the overbought indication gets nullified.

To anticipate weakness we see overlapping bars,small bars not making much progress on the up side...not breaking the high,that should make a trader alert .

Always remember pice is supreme.

Smart_trade