How to trade on Crudeoil Options

rpsvinod

MCX currently launched June and July 2018 option contracts in crude oil, Share ur views about Brokerage and other Slippages.

RPS. VINOD

One way to trade oil is using leverage. This is where investors open an account with a broker that allows them to speculate with larger amounts of cash than they actually have on hand. If a person has 50:1 leverage, they can invest 50 times the amount of their initial deposit

One way to trade oil is using leverage. This is where investors open an account with a broker that allows them to speculate with larger amounts of cash than they actually have on hand. If a person has 50:1 leverage, they can invest 50 times the amount of their initial deposit
which broker gives 50 times leverage ?

pannet1

pannet, may be you are talking about international brokers .. i don't find any in india giving 50 times leverage
how many times leverage is not readily available .. and i dont know to calculate either ... check out yourself

how many times leverage is not readily available .. and i dont know to calculate either ... check out yourself
How many times, I also don't know .. all I know is one can trade one lot of crude at roughly around rs. 6000 for intra while it is around 20000 inmis and 39000 in normal .. if it is the case its the maximum of 3 or 4 times leverage .. 50 times leverage is mind boggling

pannet1

How many times, I also don't know .. all I know is one can trade one lot of crude at roughly around rs. 6000 for intra while it is around 20000 inmis and 39000 in normal .. if it is the case its the maximum of 3 or 4 times leverage .. 50 times leverage is mind boggling
i realised you missed the link here too

https://www.gcbroking.in/margintable

disclaimer: i am not affiliated to gcbroking.

BTW: Whats the difference between intraday and MIS ... i thought both are same.

pannet1

got it pannet .. thanks much .. will explore .. if it really works out that way, i owe you a gala party :D
negative ... i have gal stone .... cant drink .... if i drink ... it starts moving .... and its very painful ... but i somehow do that exercise every year ;)