How to Start Crude oil Trading in Foreign Market?

Oil and other commodities are available in Forex! But, I never tried to use them in my 1st 2 years of live trading! I see, these types of trading instruments are very volatile, so traders need huge capital with prefect trading skill! By the way, now I am comfortable with Oil and Gold! Obviously, I use different trading strategy for Gold and Oil!

howardroark

Oil and other commodities are available in Forex! But, I never tried to use them in my 1st 2 years of live trading! I see, these types of trading instruments are very volatile, so traders need huge capital with prefect trading skill! By the way, now I am comfortable with Oil and Gold! Obviously, I use different trading strategy for Gold and Oil!
Just tell us something ... Why are u answering to all very very old posts?
Plz do not waste TJ server storage ...
Contribute something meaningful if u hv ...
If u think u hv a gr8 strategy, educate da traders, nt just i hv a gr8 strategy

Just tell us something ... Why are u answering to all very very old posts?
Plz do not waste TJ server storage ...
Contribute something meaningful if u hv ...
If u think u hv a gr8 strategy, educate da traders, nt just i hv a gr8 strategy
1. There is no such rule on TJ which prohibits replying to old posts in order to save server storage.

2. Not every person checks date before replying, some just go with the flow of content and add up their own things, which is actually good for the community.

3. More content is good for TJ community and lack of server storage cant be a reason to restrict posts.

4. Last but not the least, TJ is not the site to just post gr8 strategies. This is a discussion forum and sharing opinions without sharing great strategy is also highly appreciable thing.

Crude oil prices are facing a decline at the moment owing to the diplomatic crisis in the Middle East. Traders fear it may affect the ability of the OPEC to carry on with output cut deal.
Currently, oil prices bounced back from seven months low. Both benchmarks are down by 15 percent since May as OPEC, Russia and other major Oil producers agreed to extend the production by another nine months to cut the output by 1.8 million barrels per day. (see https://futuresftse.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/oil-prices-bounced-back-from-seven.html)

It is better to deal in Currencies, than into some stock market, I would prefer to trade with Forex, and wouldn't wanna gain knowledge about any other binary trading.

TradeJoker

Who is bumping old threads, :D

Anyways , it's Tamil trader's thread , where is he now? Any ideas? , this man's dream was to make atleast one trader in every Indian family :D

I am a big lover of Forex Bonus, I have started my trading carrier with a help of Forex bonus and its helps me to boost my profitability and saved me from getting margin call.

I am a big lover of Forex Bonus, I have started my trading carrier with a help of Forex bonus and its helps me to boost my profitability and saved me from getting margin call.
Forex bonus accounts are good options for those who are not having enough money to trade real market but finding the real working bonus broker is not easy for us.