How to Put Condition Sell order in Odin Diet software

Hi Friends..

I recently Started trading in Commoditties and I need your help to get clarified in Odin Diet software. My doubut is as follows;

Example:
Suppose the Current Market price of Crude oil is 4490

1). I have a Long/Buy position (one lot) in Crude oil at 4500
2). I want to put a Short/Sell positon (one lot) if Crude oil hits 4450 without
closing my previous Long position which is at 4500.

My problem is that, I tried to put a sell at 4450 but it has traded as 4490. I need to overcome this issue. Could anyone help me on this.

Thanks
Sunder1

friend

in same expire contract you can not hold both type order (buy & sale) but if you want to put sell order after crossing 4450 then you need to make a stoploss order with 2 quantity 1 for to cut your first buy position and second to take fresh sell position you can specify it as Limit Order, Market Order whatever you feel

I want 2 know abt meaning of Order type-RL/SL ,product type-margin/delv.,Dis. Qty,in odin diet software of angel broking

RL - Regular lot

SL- Stop Loss

Margin/Delv. - whetehr you want to take delivery of the script or square off possition same day. for margin u get leverage. For delivery u dont. ie if u want delivery of 10 nos of xyz @100 Rs u should have 10*100=1000 rs with u. If u dont want delivery but want to use margin and square off position the same day u dont need 1000 rs but a percentage of that normally 20% ie 2000 RS.

Disc quantity means the quantity u want to disclose. Suppose u want to buy 100 shares but disclose only 50 then on the exchange it will show 50 only remaining 50 will show only after your first 50 shares transaction is complete.

These apply to stocks not sure abt other instruments

suppose i want 2 sale the shares 2day for rs200 but mk. price is 198 i put an order type-stop loss order and product type - Delv. then,when my shares get sold

If the market price is 198 and u want to sell for 200 all u need to do is put a R/L order at 200. Select delivery if u have the shares with u in dmat ac. The shares will be sold at 200 if and wen the market prices reaches that point.

SL is used if u want to limit your losses. Suppose the market price is 198 and u hope for it to rise at the same time if the price starts falling u will want to sell it and avoid huge losses. In such cases u keep a stop loss order with a trigger. Suppose if the prices fall and u want to be sure that u dont lose more than 2 rs per share in that eventuality u need to sell the shares atleast at 196. So u select SL and keep the trigger at 196.1 or 196.05 and the price at 196. So the moment price hits 196, your stop loss is triggered and your shares get sold at 196. And even if the prices fall further u lose only two rs per share..
hope its clear

Hi tina, you cannot open two accounts in your name at a single broker. Logic behind this is that, for opening a trading account you require a pan card, and any broker can open only one trading account on one pan card. Obviously one individual cannot possess two different PAN cards. But, yes you can open two or even more demat accounts with one single broker. But it is a waste as you will have to pay Annual Maintenance Charges for both the demat accounts. But why do you need two different trading accounts in Angel? You may rather open one account in your name and the other account in name of any of your family member in Angel itself