How to post a chart/image at Traderji.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

I have been reading your posts since long time, but today only got the opportunity to join you. Thumbs up to you all!

I have a query regarding price movements of MCX gold, silver and crude with increase in their prices in dollars, I mean to ask how much price changes on MCX with 1 dollar rise or fall in dollar price?

Also, I am new to commodity market can anyone suggets is it the right time to enter bullion and crude?

Thanks in advance for posting your reply!

Re: Learn making profit or recover the losses

We provide complete training on how to make profit. If you losing or lost learn our method to recover the losses
Bhai Rs. 2000 price is ok, but can I pay you after I recover my losses? Last 3 years I lost about 2 lacs of my good earned money.. :( :cry:

I would like to know is there anybody in the forum has made money in Option trading. If so how much they made after learning important technical tools with moderate application. I have tried for the last one and half year and lost lot of money. I would like to get enlighten by successful people.

rocky9281

Re: Learn making profit or recover the losses

We provide complete training on how to make profit. If you losing or lost learn our method to recover the losses

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!

:lol:

This christmas is very special, Jokes are available along with cakes!! Thanks!!

4xpipcounter

MMC, IMO, there is really no difference in options and forex spot or stocks, et al.
This is about as simple as it gets. The trader has to determine one thing, "Will it go up? or Will it go down?" Your methodology should make the determination for you.
Once it is fully developed, then the vehicle and outlet you choose to trade with becomes just a personal preference.
In summation, that is about as hard as trading gets-- letting your methodology tell you if the market is going up or down, and then jumping on board for the ride.

I would like to know is there anybody in the forum has made money in Option trading. If so how much they made after learning important technical tools with moderate application. I have tried for the last one and half year and lost lot of money. I would like to get enlighten by successful people.

Status
Not open for further replies.