How to manage EQ for intraday??

jagankris

Sir,I think I asked this question incompletely.Ok,Let me ask it one more time properly-
I am following very simple method ORB on 5TF Breakout.Now switched to 15TF.
I dont search new stocks everyday,but I search ORB setup withing those 20 stocks which I have in my MW and I keep trading them.

Now.pls tell me,how should I monitor so many stocks out of 20(planning to add 10 more stocks).
I read somewhere,it can be done by exploration,stock scanner etc,But I am not skilled enough to build exploration.
I am rephrasing your question.
How to pick stocks for trading ORB.

imfine

Sir,I think I asked this question incompletely.Ok,Let me ask it one more time properly-
I am following very simple method ORB on 5TF Breakout.Now switched to 15TF.
I dont search new stocks everyday,but I search ORB setup withing those 20 stocks which I have in my MW and I keep trading them.

Now.pls tell me,how should I monitor so many stocks out of 20(planning to add 10 more stocks).
I read somewhere,it can be done by exploration,stock scanner etc,But I am not skilled enough to build exploration.
Hi,

Really i dont know how to monitor 20 - 30 stock on radar.

But I would suggest you to not develop love for any scrip rather go for scrip which satisfies your criteria. As ORB works well will stocks who are in demand( Top gainers, Top losers, Top volumes, Result day etc.) for that particular day. 15 TF is ideal so stick to it. Narrow down stocks from NSE website (Top gainers, Top losers).

Everyday you will get new scrips to trade on ORB. Sticking to 20 scrips is not ideal for ORB.

thanks

Raju

Rivi,
I had tried heatmap afl to see all stock percent increase at one glance out of 10/20 .( Heatmap afl was slow at my end )Please check if it adds value to your finetuning activity.
Also if you start observing movements in single stock , let's say BombayDyeing...after few days you would get to know its moves..This might take time.But gradually I was able to catch good moves. Narrowing it down to few rather 1-2 helps...