How to manage EQ for intraday??

Sirji,I have say some 20 EQ scrips in my MW list.I pick any 2 charts at a time to take a trade for intraday.(Using Ami)
But I miss some really good moves in some scrip.How to do you quickly find a performing stock among your 10-20 charts??
I have to click randomly on all of them.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Sirji,I have say some 20 EQ scrips in my MW list.I pick any 2 charts at a time to take a trade for intraday.(Using Ami)
But I miss some really good moves in some scrip.How to do you quickly find a performing stock among your 10-20 charts??
What was the criteria in adding the 20 Scrips.If you plan intraday then there must be some criteria that you need to go through. Intraday stocks are like a jungle.If you have ever watched Natgeo or Discovery.The predator has a whole lot of choice but it goes for the weakest(you can go strongest for Longs).If you are watching those twenty then wait for them.there will be always opportunities outside of your stocks but you can't catch them all.Leave them.If you have a rule then follow it.Ever tried catching a flock of bird.You see plenty but can't catch one.Wait for the bird to fall in your trap.

Raju

Go for today's Volume Shockers ( Check Money Control ) out of those 10-20 scrips

Ravii_67

How to get volumes shockers REAL time.. say lat 5 MIN candle volume is more than last 1-2 day avg volumne.
In trade tiger.. they filter stocks whose volume is greater than lat 5 DAY avg volume.. with that we get stocks after most of move already happened.

PUCHU_2500

Firstly I have some doubt about Id timepasswa where we have already one favourit Id timepass.......however I am trying to feel your problem......you may create a favourite watch list on AB and scroll up or down arrow on your keyboard to see good signal in stocks......I am scrolling up and down lot of times from 9.15 am to find out a good opportunity (this does not mean that I found good entry everyday)........

Firstly I have some doubt about Id timepasswa where we have already one favourit Id timepass.......however I am trying to feel your problem......you may create a favourite watch list on AB and scroll up or down arrow on your keyboard to see good signal in stocks......I am scrolling up and down lot of times from 9.15 am to find out a good opportunity (this does not mean that I found good entry everyday)........
Sir,I'll change my ID name as the Forum Moderator Sir also have the similar ID named @timepass I had no idea prior to that.

Thanks for your reply.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
If you have picked 20 stock in your marketwatch then there must be a reason for it.Anyway wait for opportunity/setup in those 20 stocks which you have shortlisted instead of chasing other oppurtunities which might not be in your trading plan.

Sir,I think I asked this question incompletely.Ok,Let me ask it one more time properly-
I am following very simple method ORB on 5TF Breakout.Now switched to 15TF.
I dont search new stocks everyday,but I search ORB setup withing those 20 stocks which I have in my MW and I keep trading them.

Now.pls tell me,how should I monitor so many stocks out of 20(planning to add 10 more stocks).
I read somewhere,it can be done by exploration,stock scanner etc,But I am not skilled enough to build exploration.