How to make millions?- A Simple Hi

MSN1979

Hi

I wish I knew the answer to that. Maybe it caught attention of a few like wise wannabees.

A little about myself. I have been trading for a while now. Like everyone else made losses in futures and Commodities and options. Would have lost much more in my earlier days then somehow got wisdom stuck and have turned the tide with equities (cash). Not the smartest of the lot but can spot winning trades (at times). I don't use any advanced charting techniques. All my trades use simple Up Trend or Down Trend followed by finding breakouts. I don't trade many scrips. I don't trade everyday. I mostly take swing trades in cash. When I am unsure about a trade, I might just trade 5 or 10 shares just to asses myself. I don't mind keeping shares which pay good dividend. I would usually look at markets multiple times a day. I would never work on noisy charts. I usually prefer day or month charts but I might trade on 60 minutes.

A little about myself - I am from Delhi NCR. Indirapurum. I run a full time business. I hardly get time for markets but still somehow I manage to sneak 2 minutes every morning in day time and closing time to check my charts. So I am not dependent on my earning from market. Yes but I do care that my investments are good and turn to be profitable (like everyone else here).

I am here to meet like minded people. Make a few (Online) friends. Discuss about the trades. Learn a Lot from traderji community and share any ideas (if I have any). I am reconsidering trading futures maybe options later.

If you like what you have seen so far, please do leave a message or add me to your friends list and we can start a little chit chat so if you are already here drop a hi and will see how it goes from there :).

Regards
MSN
not its not microsoft (apparentlly its my real name)